Vibrations Location Specific?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
ravenwhite

Vibrations Location Specific?

Post by ravenwhite »

this may be a strange question, but I'd like to ask. It feels to me that each area of the world really has a specific vibration, or a flow, almost its own vibrational persona?? Its as if you can feel it and become in harmony with it. Does this make sense?

If so, and you understand what I am talking about... then consider the second part of this equation. I have never felt vibrationally in harmony with where I live. I can't move, at least not anytime soon... if you believe in this theory - how can I tune into the vibrations or flow present in my area? Any thoughts or advice?

Thank you
Shub Niggurath

Re: Vibrations Location Specific?

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Yup, it makes perfect sense! There are certain places with the vibrations so strong that even a "regular" person can feel them. But I (and many other people) can feel the energy of most of the places, especially in nature, so I think I understand what you're talking about. Personally I think the vibrations we can feel depend on the place's history - what happend/happens there, on the beings that are connected to those places and on the condition the place is in when it comes to it being taken care of, if you know what I mean - like, if the place is clean, someone's taking care of the nature around it etc. But that's just my personal view on it, I don't know any specific theories.

When it comes to tuning into the vibrations of a certain area, what I would do would be meditating there and trying to tap into the area's "flow" during meditation, taking care of the place - making sure the plants and animals living there are not suffering from pollution etc (at least around your home, I'm not sure how big is the area you're talking about), maybe performing a ritual like channeling a healing/loving energy to Mother Nature etc. You can find your own ways too, whatever your intuition is telling you :)
ravenwhite

Post by ravenwhite »

I think meditating and seeking the flow, the quality of the place is a great idea. Just letting the space connect and communicate itself to me maybe the best approach. I have been unthankful for it in the past... saying I hated living here etc... so I am probably off. Now that I am older I realize the problem wasnt with the place - it was with me. So yes, perhaps some personal realigning with the area is what I need to do
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Levitating Cat has a good point! And I was about to say it too! Haha. Sometimes, emotions can latch onto a place depending on the history just like she mentioned above. If you have tendencies to be empathic then you are more prone to feeling the vibrations left from these emotions. For example, if a murder had taken place in a house you might feel the negative vibrations where as if a lot of good was done there, you'd feel those too. It definitely goes for larger spaces as well, and you can really feel the difference depending on places you go. When I was on the East Coast, it felt really calm and nice to me, where as here I always feel a bit on edge. It all depends on where you go, but you're very right! (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I believe everything in this good world is made up of energy, of movement and of "vibrations". Nothing is static in the universe. Everything is in a state of eternal motion. And everything around us affects us in a very profound way, positively, or negatively. Our body reacts to such influences spontaneously and quickly without our being conscious of it, most of the time.

There's a lot of psychic practices you may do to tune yourself into vibrations and energies. Expanding your Subtle Body is one of the basic exercises on how to be attuned.

And here's one that you might enjoy!

Simple Energy Exercise

Holding In The Moment

Whenever you experience a "flash" or "vibes" (a precognitive or retrocognitive thought, de-ja-vu, imprints, visual images, a sudden emotion, pain or any sort of feeling, hearing strange sounds or voices), hold in the moment by becoming aware of how all parts of your external body feel, from head to toe, and then how all parts of your internal organs feel.

Don't rush the exploration even if the flash disappears in your mind and you think you lose it.

After mastering this exercise, you will be able to retrieve the vibrations, energies, forces in a place or any area by means of sensory recall.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”