messages with no home.

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
ladybloodie

messages with no home.

Post by ladybloodie »

I get these messages but no specific person to send it to. so I put em here.

( to 1 girl & 1 boy) has doubt. they have a young spirit, but it feeling weathered and old. need to dance around the fires 3. love from family (aunt &/or uncle).

hopefully these is goodnight.
ladybloodie

Re: messages with no home.

Post by ladybloodie »

I am.. I was there inspiration and balance.
Hear with a warning. That he sets and wait for a reward,
it will be withdrawn. He will discover his reward will never come
, it is blocked by a forceful person in his life. The trouble boil over destroying his peace and happiness. It well pass as these person leaves his life and rewards well double for a short time.
ladybloodie

Post by ladybloodie »

I know these ain't a undelivered but had to share...hmm, maybe I should of thought out the title a little more.^^

I actually got to deliver a message directly to some one today! He was so willing to hear and believe. Which was lovely change, most of the time ppl tell me they don't wana hear it (which leaves me to burn the message) or will hear it but don't believe. So for privacy I can't share what was said but it was a son that had passed many yrs ago to father.
ladybloodie

Post by ladybloodie »

Dianna watch him .
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi lady, I can edit the title for you if you like.
tell me if you think of something different. I think it's kinda interesting, you get these messages...but what do you do with 'em eh?
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

When I get those kinds of messages, I usually end up delivering them sooner or later. It's like the letter arrives, then the envelope with the address finally catches up. If I have a message and I know who it's supposed to go to, I usually get pestered until it's delivered. Grandpa was the Postmaster in Hanna, WY for years. Maybe it's in my genes.

Sorry, not trying to hijack your blog, but I can relate.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
ladybloodie

Post by ladybloodie »

firebirdflys wrote:Hi lady, I can edit the title for you if you like.
tell me if you think of something different. I think it's kinda interesting, you get these messages...but what do you do with 'em eh?
Firebird
Well do FB. hehe if I can think of one.

I try and to deliver wat I can were I can, especially if asked for. but if not.

If I did not know who the spirit was speaking of directly or I couldn't get a name. I would burn them then let the ashes go in the river. If I did know who it was but they did not want to receive, burn and let it go in the wind. In hopes it would get delivered to the right person even if not personally by me.

Hoping by putting them here well have the same affect. But these way they are not completely lost to me:-). So far kinda of working, just can't tell if the uneasiness is me about the change of ritual(so to speak) or them.
ladybloodie

Post by ladybloodie »

SnowCat wrote:When I get those kinds of messages, I usually end up delivering them sooner or later. It's like the letter arrives, then the envelope with the address finally catches up. If I have a message and I know who it's supposed to go to, I usually get pestered until it's delivered. Grandpa was the Postmaster in Hanna, WY for years. Maybe it's in my genes.

Sorry, not trying to hijack your blog, but I can relate.

Snow
8-) That so cool snow, so close to what I go threw!
ladybloodie

Post by ladybloodie »

swamp drowning drinking

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”