Fun Find

Helping Mother Earth, Recycling, Picking up Litter.
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Fun Find

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

So, my lively "sexy man", aka, honey, aka, butthole... And so on have been living in a van since last Sept. (not freaking cute!!)
So, a wonderful man, along with blessings, we got an effiency . Stove doesn't work, no sink in bathroom. Only shower in there, no dishwasher.. And up until 3 weeks ago, no AC in SOUTH (my skin is boiling and frying off) INSIDE my home.. We got a unit, that works, and his mom bought a new wave thingy to cook on.

But my house is not a home yet. I need plants, herbs, spices, leaves, certain types of wood, ect, ect. for crafts.

Well on the property we are renting from, PlENTY of outside space... A bail bondsman owns the property.. Out of these locations, however, they got a nicer bigger, better place close to jail. They asked us to keep it pretty cleaned, and some maintenance ..
Which leads me to today.
I went out behind the other empty duplex, and was picking up dead sticks for a craft project, and wow, I found a cast iron with lid, hiding under leaves. (IRON SCRAPINGS) ..(them my mind starts ADHD-ing off to the races) .. I pick up sticks for sigils, making pentacles, runes..
There are bricks galore, and I'm placing protective nd shielding , and all the things, lightly so half a glance, no one will be the wiser. Witches will see them. mirrors in windows, facing doors, witch's salt and Morton's salt hpkeep unwanted things around.
Back on topic
NIGH want to get out there (THIS TIME ITH HEAVY DUTY GLOVES) and see why I can.....
REDUCE
REUSE
RECYCLE.
(and decorate)

Any ideas.. My color scheme is gothic, dark or bold red, cpdark blue, and royal purples. With a Plath of white ans pastel pink in small areas.

The reaon I'm excited... I've been homeless11 months.

Cheers to making a house a home

MOD

Lovely night blessings
Pinkpower_80

Re: Fun Find

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

MoD, I am so happy for you that you have a home and you are feeling inspired. <3 I will try to think of some things you can make. I just wanted to share in your joy. :fairy: You deserve it.
MsMollimizz

Re: Fun Find

Post by MsMollimizz »

Yes she does !
I kept sending messages to the Universe that this gal
needed the right place to live, not one they would
get chased out of in a few months. Bail bondsman
should do some updating to the place...like a
bathroom sink ! But she's out of the van, and I
cannot be happier for her :flyingwitch:
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz