Indigo to Crystal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Indigo to Crystal

Post by SnowCat »

So just a bit ago, I had a dream that jolted me awake. I was at the top of some type of outdoor stairway, and dressed in witch's robes. It would have been much cooler if my dreaming mind had not chosen to pattern them after Sleeping Beauty's fairy godmother's robes, but that may have been my mind's way of making sure I was paying attention. My robes were indigo, and I was about to give birth, although not in the usual sense. It was more like I waz giving birth to my new self. My robes began to fade, shifting through a color phase from indigo to cerulean to blazing white. A group of women, also in witch's robes of varying shades of indigo was hurrying up the stairs to help me. Again, with the bibbidy-bobbidy-boo attire. I called out to them "Aunties! What's happening to me?" They told me not too worry and to just let it happen. So now, I'm wide awake, and need to get up in four hours to go to work. The timing could have been better, but the experience fits changes thaat I've been feeling in myself.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Indigo to Crystal

Post by SnowCat »

Thank you.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Irised

Re: Indigo to Crystal

Post by Irised »