Well meaning spirit refusing to show itself?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
ShadowWolfe1992

Well meaning spirit refusing to show itself?

Post by ShadowWolfe1992 »

Okay, I've had lots of odd things happen in my life. Mom used to tell me not to say anything about them because people would think I'm crazy and lock me up. But I've had this random smell of tobacco, not the cheap cig kind but like a cigar type scent. But it's never tried to harm me, whatever it is. It's always been protective almost, watching over me and such. Yet every time I try and see it, I'm a medium as is my informal sister, it refuses to show itself. I've also felt touches, like a mother would touch their child or so I'd imagine if they were small. I do have a bad habit of seemingly shorting out electronics but I hear that's a fairly common thing with strong magic users. I went through nine pairs of headphones in a month it was so bad once and now my mom refuses to let me touch her electronics. Anyways, every place I've worked at or been accepted at least has turned out to be haunted. Either I have really bad luck with running into spirits or something's going on and I picked up one who's trying to protect me... Help?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Well meaning spirit refusing to show itself?

Post by SnowCat »

It sounds like someone wants to watch, without being seen. It will show itself if it wants to.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Sakura Blossom

Re: Well meaning spirit refusing to show itself?

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I was just going to say exactly what Snow said. Its' just like a person who is living. If they don't want to talk to you, they won't make themselves fully known until they are ready to do so. Or, perhaps, when you're ready because they might not feel you are.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”