Contacting Positive Spirits ONLY with a Ouija Board

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Lostseeker

Contacting Positive Spirits ONLY with a Ouija Board

Post by Lostseeker »

Hi everyone, I am curious, I have just got a ouija board not too long ago, I have tried it twice and nothing has happened.

I have done protective things, such as prayers and lighting incense and candles and such , and stating out loud only positive spirits aloud, yet the two times I have tried, nothing has happened.

I wonder if anyone can give some advice on how to use the ouija board?

I am new to wicca , and I have heard that it is used sometimes in witchcraft, (though it seems alot of people fear the ouija board) . I would think that it is much like a car though, it all depends on who drives it.

Anyone with advice on how to use it to communicate with positive spirits? (please , I know already the arguments about not using these boards, but with the proper protection, it is quite safe , at least that is what I understand of it.)
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Contacting Positive Spirits ONLY with a Ouija Board

Post by Xiao Rong »

Are you using the Ouija board with another person? They will only work if two or more people are holding the planchette ...
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

Instead of using the planchette use a pendulum... doesn't always work but sometimes it will.
Lostseeker

Post by Lostseeker »

Hi AdastraJunction and Xiao Rong, thank you for your replies.

(I tried again yesterday with no success). Yet I didn't see your replies till now (as I don't have a computer at home so I go online using public computers.)

Anyhow, I like your idea of using a pendulum instead of a planchette, AdastraJunction.

And to reply to what you suggested, Xiao Rong, I've not been in town long where I live, and don't really have any friends. And almost everyone online I have talked to is afraid of the ouija board.

So it seems as though I am alone.

I do notice one thing, it does get cold in the room when I am asking to communicate with spirits. I don't know though if 'blessing' the board perhaps keeps them away or not. I usually do like a little blessing on the board , basically saying the board is protected from contact with any negative spirits, in the name of 'the father, the son and the holy spirit'.

Perhaps by doing that, it keeps them away. I don't know.

The room does get cold, and I do hear a tap on the tv every now and then when I try this. I've also asked that if they can't move the planchette, to try and move the flame of the candle I have lit during my sessions.

It's moved a couple times, but whomever is around (and I do sense someone around), is quite , either shy to talk, or can't seem to talk through the board.

Thank you both , also for not telling me to not try it. I feel that anything is a reflection of the person using the tool.

I make certain to do some protective things, before using the ouija board. Protective prayers, liteing an incense stick, and a candle.

I'll let you know if I get any good outcomes from the ouija board.

The only problem about having two people, is that 1: I don't know anyone who would be brave enough to try it with me (whom I trust), and 2: It makes me wonder if , if I did do it with another person, if they would be the ones pushing the planchette.
By being bymyself , I hope to make sure that this way I know, that if the planchette moves (or pendulum), that it is actually moving from a Spirit and Not by someone else .

If this actually works, it will work when I am using it alone.

And I don't mean to sound like a skeptic, I have seen ghosts and I also saw a ufo, (up close in all experiences, so I know it was real), anyhow so I believe in the existance of the Spirit and such. And the only way to feel certain that any communication I get from the ouija board is from a spirit, is to make certain that no one is moving it by accident, and the only way to do that, is to do the session alone. (At least for now).

I think that perhaps the protection I use during the session is so powerful, that it keeps the good spirits away too.

Anyhow thank you both for your replies, I welcome any more replies too . (Long as it's not the ones who say 'don't use it'. )

Thank you.

Peace be with you.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Lostseeker, I hope you don't mind me setting up my podium here in you thread.
Since it's October and Samhain is approaching, the topic of Ouija boards is going to start cropping up like weeds. If no one minds a bit of reading, I've got a post in this thread with my own experience with Ouija boards and a collection of links to other Ouija threads from around the forum.
I personally don't condone, nor condemn them. I just like them from an aesthetic standpoint. ::coolglasses::
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I was really expecting many people to jump o this thread and start bashing the board.
Personally, I agree with you. If you are protecting and blessing your space and using it respectfully, I think it will be fine.

But really, try a pendulum. I use mine when trying to raise my own energies but I have also used it for communicating with spirits. you can either ask t yes or no questions or make your own board of letters for it. Same thing applies though, be respectful and safe :) I use a smokey quarts pendulum and I work really well with it, but you can always make one if you don't already have one. I use to use my old class ring because it had a good weight to it and tied a length of twine to it.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
aquuna

Post by aquuna »

Was working with my ouija board last night actually! I have noticed that they have an issue communicating if you are not at their burial site due to energy, however if you have something that carries energy such as a crystal, it helps.

It took about 10-15 minutes for the first response from a Mrs. Noel last night for us but she came through and only had the energy to use the upper half of the board. In addition, she said that she was guided to us by the candle so it helps to have it somewhat close to the board.
It was not the first time, and since my friend and I are both somewhat sensitive, without prior knowledge we did pull answers out of no where when they popped up in our minds.
<3

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”