This is really strange...

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
HippieWitch

This is really strange...

Post by HippieWitch »

I honestly don't even know how to describe what's going on here anymore. My dogs are LL freaked out to the point theyre shaking, all their eyes are dilated to the point of no color being left in their eyes. The are is pitch black. All the dogs for miles around here are barking and howling all night long. My dogs usually go nuts too when other dogs bark, but not now. Heard a couple hundred yards away someone empty a pistol or a rifle clip fast. Where it gets really freaky is I keep hearing a noise in the trees that's like metal smacking together, and not lonnng ago, I saw a person sized "thing" speed through the yard... What do y'all think might be going on? Has me freaking out a bit...
Shiloh
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: This is really strange...

Post by Starwitch »

It's hard to guess. If you think there's a ghost out there, that could be what's causing the commotion and people firing their gun. Or you might have an actual jail escapee living in your woods. That one guy is still on the run in NC or somewhere.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Or maybe there's a wild animal?
HippieWitch

Post by HippieWitch »

Def not a wild animal unless bigfoot is real lol. Really though whatever it was was upright on 2 legs. With an 8 foot privacy fence around the yard, a person coudn't have gotten back here without me hearing.
Shiloh

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”