My wonderfully idiotic idea. (Don't try this at home)

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
dancingpotato

My wonderfully idiotic idea. (Don't try this at home)

Post by dancingpotato »

So... when I was first getting into the concepts of putting energy into a spiritual object, and manifesting something like a pebble or a taco on the astral plane, I thought it would be fun to make a person! (Genius, i know.) So I spent a couple days on it, and one of my my friends, who can see demons and ghosts and stuff, began to be able to see her. Then, another of my friends began to describe her perfectly. Then she made an effort to devour all my energy, but my friends managed to destroy her as I weakly sat there shaking. So yeah... don't try this at home.
random417

Re: My wonderfully idiotic idea. (Don't try this at home)

Post by random417 »

Not a new idea at all, actually. What you made is known as a thought form. You also see the names fetch, tulpa, and egrigore tossed around for those.

They can be really useful, and many people, like me, do a lot of our work using them.

When you create something like that, you have to feed it, give it energy from time to time. Often, until you have more practice, she would only be able to use your energy. She didn't attack you because she was evil or mean (my guess anyway), she attacked you because she was starving to death.

Give me a few days to write it, and I'll post something on thoughtforms.
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
MsMollimizz

Re: My wonderfully idiotic idea. (Don't try this at home)

Post by MsMollimizz »

I'm curious myself !
Have you already posted this info ?
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”