Random Voices and Images

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
jjmac21

Random Voices and Images

Post by jjmac21 »

I have a question that I hope you can help me out with. So, this has been happening to me for a while. I will be laying down, and when I am just about to drift off, I hear random voices and sometimes screams. This is usually accompanied by a picture of some sort. A few nights ago, this happened. I heard talking and then a lady scream. Then I saw a picture of an old sign with a lady standing in front of it looking at me. I don't know what to make of it and I'm hoping you could help me. Thanks
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Random Voices and Images

Post by SnowCat »

When those things happen to me, I figure I'm getting glimpses of alternate timelines.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
jjmac21

Post by jjmac21 »

I don't know. Its happened quite a lot here lately. I am trying to figure out how to focus it so I can get clear images.
Kek-Ka

Post by Kek-Ka »

For me I got those occurances when I had mental illness. The sounds only happened when drifting in and out of sleep, usually when near waking.

The images would be things faces and or people doing things, when I lay down and closed my eyes. As I got better the images were less vivid and less frequent.

I'm not saying you don't have psychic ability, but it's possible you are unwell. Lots of help out there if you need it.
jaybirdblue

Post by jaybirdblue »

This is actually really REALLY common and actually probably isnt any indication of mental illness and probably not psychic ability. Its a totally normal part of falling asleep. When you are falling asleep, your brain pattern actually changes a lot and its totally normal to have "mini dreams" where you hear auditory anomalies and sometimes visual ones. This is also the time when you are likely to experience that sudden falling sensation that suddenly starts you back into consciousness.
To be honest, its likely not anything paranormal or due to any abnormal psychology. If you are concerned about mental illness, I would contact your doctor, but really it doesnt sound like anything to worry about.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”