spirit blogs

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Sheyene_Cripe

spirit blogs

Post by Sheyene_Cripe »

This will be where I tell my expirences of my faith and with spirits I recently came into contact with a 1700's old reincarnate of me the otherday I'll tell you his names Elaine an he wasn't a human all I know is what he told me I also found out something from a demon NAMED demon he was scared of Satan an samhain that he was scared to say if he wanted to go to heaven an I prayed for him
Sheyene_Cripe

Re: spirit blogs

Post by Sheyene_Cripe »

Today will be my very first ritual im starting it in 10 minutes pray for me
Sheyene_Cripe

Post by Sheyene_Cripe »

I came into contact with someone during my ritual but never got to talk to them going to later tonight see if I can contact them better
Sheyene_Cripe

Post by Sheyene_Cripe »

If you would like I'll try communicating with someone that has passed just message me
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hi Sheyene! I'm interested in following your blog as I am also clairaudient and clairvoyant!
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Unfortunately, Sheyene is no longer a member of this forum.

I look forward to reading your own blog here though. :) Maybe there will even be some stories about your experiences.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Vesca wrote:Unfortunately, Sheyene is no longer a member of this forum.

I look forward to reading your own blog here though. :) Maybe there will even be some stories about your experiences.
Oh, boo! Well, thank you for letting me know. And I did just start my own blog. I'm hoping to share experiences with other mediums. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Rosie [GREEN HEART]

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”