Help for my daughter....

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
missmelodygrace

Re: Help for my daughter....

Post by missmelodygrace »

Thank you to you all for your thoughts and advice.
We have spoken to her G.P who seems to think it's stress related and has asked us to 'keep an eye on it'
I have a feeling they think she is making it up for attention. I have a open enough relationship with her to be certain there is something at the base of it. She was upset at the outcome at the doctors and felt she wasn't believed. I haven't mentioned my thoughts to her but I think I will find sometime and have a quiet word.
Maybe leave the decision to her whether we shield or work with it.

I appreciate all the support.
smileylove
Laugh your head off, dance in the rain.
Cherish all moments, ignore all the pain.
Live, Laugh, Love, forgive and forget,
Life is too short to live with regret.
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

I'm glad everything is all right with her on the medical/neural side Missmelodygrace! ^^ Your daughter's super lucky to have such a loving mother.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Keep an eye on it is good advice. Sometimes there just isn't anything to find. And some teenagers do make things up for attention. Staying open to listening to what she's experiencing is probably the best thing you can do right now.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Nevermore1

Post by Nevermore1 »

Haven't had time to browse the forums in a while.
Glad to hear her Dr doesn't think it's anything serious. Still keep am eye on it to make sure she doesn't develope any other symptoms.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”