First time meditating (?)

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
WaterNymph99

First time meditating (?)

Post by WaterNymph99 »

I tried meditating tonight, I had lit some candles and started to meditate... i think. I'm pretty sure that I controlled everything I saw, but two things came as a surprise to me.
I pictured myself in a forest, and I wandered through it when, out of nowhere, I saw a bride. I couldn't really see her so I tried to imagine her again but she just looked like a wedding dress model. Then, I saw the forest again, but this time it was raining and cold. An image of a pentacle with candles circling it flashed into my mind but quickly disappeared.
Afterward, I saw the forest at night, with light from a cabin in the distance. I went inside it and it looked like a normal cabine then I saw a staircase. the image quickly vanished, but not before I caught a glimpse of a bedside table?
I'm not sure if any of this means anything, but I'd like to know any of your takes on it :)
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: First time meditating (?)

Post by AdastraJunction »

Just a few first impressions that came to mind: 1) could have been that you astral traveled without meaning to and saw this cabin 2) could have been a vision of some kind or spirit trying to contact you?
WaterNymph99

Re: First time meditating (?)

Post by WaterNymph99 »

Possibly.. thanks for sharing your thoughts :) they're appreciated

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”