Dowsing with rods

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
kevin

Dowsing with rods

Post by kevin »

Hope this is in the correct location?

I have used dowsing rods for the past fifty years, taught as a boy by a family of plumbers, primerally then to find water and pipes etc, but....
In the past ten years that has changed to where I now turn My attention towards anything.
I became almost obsessed with megalithic sites and later Norman churches and cathedrals, trying to puzzle out WHY.
Then I began to dowse humans and animals, trees and all of nature, having a real shock when dowsing a large oak tree and recieving verbals messages from it.

Perhaps a few basics first about dowsing as I comprehend it...
The palms of our hands and the soles of our feet been where our information flows in/out of, thus when holding rods they react to our thoughts and their directions.
The rods themselves I make mostly from wire coat hangers, but do find carbon fibre ones ultra sensitive.
I make hundreds of sets of such rods and give them away freely to anyone interested, I prefer the white coated coat hangers and cut them with pliars to 13 inch and 6 long arms which I then open out the angle to ninty degrees, it takes 30 seconds to make a pair very easily.
When holding the rods level is vital and no resistance from ones hands should be imparted onto the rod.
We have the ability to focus upon whatever We desire to, in this dimension and other dimensions( I will try to describe dimensions soon)

If one desired to dowse a tree, it is simple... just think of the tree, the rods will point centrally to the tree, then by switching Your thought to various different phenonoma of the tree the rods will react to how Your thoughts are attuning to such.
I have learn't so much from trees, they are wonderfulll beings.

Basically what I detect is ONE system involved with everything in creation, it consists of polarity and equator with a dual circulating pair of SPIN flows circulating about overall, and down the pole .

YOU reader are such, this is Your MEMORY field that enables You to be alive and independant of the dominant planets self similer memory field.
The planet is alive, as is all in creation, every pebbble and grain of sand, it is a wonderfull universe.
Time to wander it freely.
Kevin
kevin

Re: Dowsing with rods

Post by kevin »

If I could use this youtube link to better describe a general universal form I detect....ANU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOMYdrdpMMo
The geometry involved I found whilst plotting megalithic sites and later churches, and also discovered a measure ....fibonacci sequenced.
Kevin
hecate8

Post by hecate8 »

My wife uses them to communicate with spirits, getting yes or no answers to questions by the movements of the rods.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!
kevin

Post by kevin »

hecate8 wrote:My wife uses them to communicate with spirits, getting yes or no answers to questions by the movements of the rods.
Could I offer the suggestion that Your wife is a SPIRIT utilising a vehicle?
And that She has multiple different such of Herself in variant dimensions.

With rods or pendulems You are asking Yourself, basically communicating with Yourself, then with other spirits, as everyone is such.
Thanks for the reply , and hope Your wife isn't seeking such spirits as whisky or gin?
Kevin
hecate8

Post by hecate8 »

Lol, you are correct, sir. And no, she doesn't drink.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Kevin, a question just occurred to me. Do you sense weather changes with your dowsing? I think you may have answered this elsewhere, but old age is nor doing my memories any favors.

Cat
Daughter of Sekhmet
kevin

Post by kevin »

SnowCat wrote:Kevin, a question just occurred to me. Do you sense weather changes with your dowsing? I think you may have answered this elsewhere, but old age is nor doing my memories any favors.

Cat
Yes cat,
The weather variations are consequences of how all of this modulates, as such.
I don't have the time to note it all down, or check constantly, as I am confident our distant ancestors will have.

I also sense that control locally is been undertaken currently via such as HAARP.
Are You on the mend?
I think I am going around the bend.
Recent events would send most such?
( all so called lunatic assylums built here in the UK had a serpentine pathway which mean't that the building could not be viewed from the gateway, so if one entered such a place You went round the bend.)
Kevin
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

If you're going around the bend, we know who you're following. I'm mending, slowly. I see that others are continuing to unravel. Stay away from blue yarn.

Cat

Disclaimer: Don't worry if this doesn't make sense. It makes sense to Kevin and me.
Daughter of Sekhmet
kevin

Post by kevin »

Cat,
As a plumber by tade...going around the bend is second nature to moi.
Ever wonder what VATICAN means?

I will try to explain what those serpents are.
I would highly recommend scrolling through the images on that site.
Kevin...a diviner that can.
Last edited by Firebird on Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed, dangerous site
kevin

Post by kevin »

As someone who is often asked to leave churches when I am using divining rods in there, perhaps a description of what they are afraid of been revealed, thus ...BURN THE WITCH.

They wish to keep secret what is involved, to thus maintain there CONTROL over the masses, their SHEEP.
All of the churches are located exactly where former megalithic sites were ( still are many of them)
It is the geometry relative to the location that is involved...basically the matrix of universe.
Travelling upon the geometry( so called leylines) is conciousness, which the churchs have named either the holy ghost , or holy spirit.
The constructions are manipulators of those flows within the church ( resonance chambers)

The matrix is OMNI PRESENT due to universe been a perfectly packed near solid of ultra small geometric shapes, basically universe is a giant crystal.
The geometry adheres to fibonacci sequencing.
0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,5,89,144,233.......infinity.
It does so because it cannot be anything else due to the geometry of the packing.
BUT, the flows of conciousness ( akin to water flows) can be locally manipulated .

You reader are enabled to be so called ALIVE by means of a local dual heart centred torroidal bubble called ANU, it enables the illusions of seperate beings to be, of seperate planets and stars.
All is ONE.
Kevin
kevin

Post by kevin »

Don't get too hooked up onto the current understandings of HOLOGRAM, but try to consider Yourself as such, and the more compressed the amount of conciousness involved becomes so called density.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgYz_BU2Ew
Kevin
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I've been thinking of ley lines recently, and now here's Kevin bringing up the subject. Will you expand or expound a bit for us Kevin?

Cat
Daughter of Sekhmet
kevin

Post by kevin »

SnowCat wrote:I've been thinking of ley lines recently, and now here's Kevin bringing up the subject. Will you expand or expound a bit for us Kevin?

Cat
LEYLINES
There are two seperate but symbiotics involved.

Detectable are dead straight lines of one inch width.
They are grouped in NINE parallel sets.
NINE muses.
NINE gods of the underworld.
They are in sets of threes, 3,6,9.
A third, two thirds, whole.

Those lines are of universe, they have no regard for 3D mass.
Flowing upon those lines is a variable conciousness ( plasma)
No-thing actually exists as a seperate anything.
ALL is enabled by conciousness.
It enables creation, in our Earth realmn and bodies in 3D.

This universe is multi dimensional, and conciousness trips about across dimensions, hence how all so called dreams and time travel etc etc etc are possible.
The megalithic sites are constructed to FIT the local leyline matrix, as are later norman churches.
The megaliths were utilised by the shaman for re-incarnation back to your local tribe.

The leylines are always detectable in crossing sets to fibonacci numbers, such as stonehenge and glastonbury tor are where 55 sets of nine parallels cross each other with the centre fifth line crossing point where such as the alter was positioned.

The angles( detectable in 2D) that the lines cross creates a dominant cross feature ( think of a celtic cross)
with circulations around.
If You follow those flows from crossing point to crossing point, it is like following an invisable serpents pathways( aborigonal dreamtime)
All information is contained in those flows to enable creation of whatever seeks that information.

Your parents combined encoded seeds sought the information required to make YOU, in a kind or radio /reciever/antennae sort of system.

Kevin
kevin

Post by kevin »

It would appear that I talking to meself.
All the best to one and all, bye bye.
Kevin
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Haste not, Kevin...
this is a fantastic thread
sometimes it takes awhile for any response.

I wonder about some lines here in so. Cal. A friend told me once about one that runs through Hollywood, intersects his property then continues on to a location where the first Ren Faire occured. ...(a place where true magic happened.)
Is there any maps to consult?
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Divination”