Does pyrokinesis exist?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Re: Does pyrokinesis exist?

Post by Naudia Threng »

Now I must say, there is a difference between starting a fire with your mind, compared to asking a god or goddess to start the fire. Same thing with the wind. For instance, Hecate would have a much easier time than Azure. I could sit there all day telling the wind to move and it wouldn't. But, I could just pray to Hecate for the wind to move and it could happen instantaneously. I am however, constantly skeptic. I'm always aware of the possibility that everything I do is a coincidence. I firmly believe in the goddess though. So, I stick to my story.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
JK9OXS

Re: Does pyrokinesis exist?

Post by JK9OXS »

Yes, it does. And besides, everything is possible. Your mind is the control room of your whole life structure. God has given you some limitations. The limitations can be beaten by knowing yourself. It's a little bit complicated, but yes it is possible. Pyrokinesis is an part of your Sub-Mind. Or let's say, another dimension. You can achieve Pyrokinesis by developing your small abilities first (moving little things with your mind, feeling the energy, feeling the fire, deep meditation) tho 98,99% you won't succeed in it. Cause if you learn Pyrokinesis, either you would leave your life that you had before, your family & your lifestyle. To learn Pyrokinesis you need some time to get to it, and getting to it, leaves some serious live lections.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”