Human Odyssey: World Mythology and Cultures in a Nutshell

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Shub Niggurath

Human Odyssey: World Mythology and Cultures in a Nutshell

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Hey,

I found this facebook fanpage called Human Odyssey where you can find a lot of information about mythology, cultural wonders, myths, religions and other interesting things concerning our rich heritage from around the world.

What I love about this page is that all the info is neatly served in thematic charts and graphs which could be especially helpful for those who are new to certain mythology/culture and can't find an effective way to approach their further research or just as a daily portion of information for those who are overall interested in mythology, religions and cultures from around the world. It could also serve as an inspiration for your Book of Shadows or Grimoire.

Here are some examples:

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

I don't know about you but I love this page - mainly because I love when pieces of information are sorted neatly :fairy:
Last edited by Firebird on Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link to facebook page broken

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”