Help me find the name of a book?

Review and recommend pagan, spiritual, Wicca, & witchcraft books.
Alatoru
Banned Member

Help me find the name of a book?

Post by Alatoru »

This year, some author wrote book about Wicca, and I strongly believe that here , at this forum, someone posted review of it, but I failed to fain the name and author. I search whole day and nothing. Could someone please tell me the name? I saw on facebook before the images of people who took image of them holding a book.
Last edited by Sakura Blossom on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just to add a more descriptive title to help out with the purpose of this thread.
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless it roots reach down to hell. - Jung
Sakura Blossom

Re: Name of the Book

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Do you have anything more on the book other than that it's about Wicca? As this is a Wicca and Witchcraft site that would be naming all of the books that were reviewed, more than likely. Haha. I would love to try and help you find it, but I'd need to know a bit more. D:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Alatoru
Banned Member

Re: Help me find the name of a book?

Post by Alatoru »

Well, that's the problem, I can't remember. I know that the book was written this very year. It had some great new cover, which was white background and colored symbol on it.
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless it roots reach down to hell. - Jung
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Let me see if I can dig something up for you! I don't know what you're speaking of, but we'll see if we can't find it!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Alatoru
Banned Member

Post by Alatoru »

Thanks god yes. Thank you so much, be blessed.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Oh, wonderful! No problem! I love trying to find things. Haha. Thank you! (: And I'm very glad that was the right one!

Alatoru
Banned Member

Post by Alatoru »

But, the problem is that I don't have money to buy it, and there is no PDF online to read it. I wish someone retyped it and posted it. But, what to do now, nothing. :D
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

A .pdf would violate copyright laws and steal from the author (and publisher). Go to your library and ask if it is available. If your library does not have it, it might be available through an inter-library loan.
Myrth
Alatoru
Banned Member

Post by Alatoru »

Yes, I am aware of it. No, there is no pagan books in our library. There is only one thing to do, wait I get the job and buy it, and then full enjoy reading it. =)

Return to “Book Reviews”