Land of the Spirits: Spiritus's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Gray Pool

Land of the Spirits: Spiritus's Dream Journal

Post by Gray Pool »

I want to warn you before I start this is the fact that I have extremely vivid dreams but it's not uncommon for me to not remember them.

Because I don't remember my dream last night (see?) I'm going to tell you what sort of dreams I have and what they show about me.

My dreams are almost always very silent. Nobody really talks and I'm pretty sure the only noise I've ever heard out loud is white noise, or shouting and cheering. The only speaking that appears in my dreams are in my head, and nobody ever physically says anything, it's all telepathic. I really don't know what this shows about me-possibly because I have no much noise in my life and I really do want more silence.

Next up, my dreams are always slow moving, as in the fact that I can't nove fast in dreams. Believe me, I've tried, but even when dreaming lucid my body always gives me strict limitations. So I usually try to fly, but even that sometimes doesn't work, and everything is always slowed down, but events happens fast. It's oretty hard to explain.

My dreams are always very obvious. You can really tell the meaning behind them very easily-I usually don't have mysterious or prophetic dreaming. My dreams are also very shifting-one moment I'm walking down a hallway, the other I'm in a house, doing something completely different.

When I dream, I'm usually in third person. Whenever I'm in first person, my sight is impaired so that it looks like the sight you have when you wear Oculus Rifts.

I'm not joking, my dream vision is always edged my either light or shade. It's wierd.

So now I'm going to bed, and so I hope I will remember my dream!

Oh, and I have nightmares often.
Omnitheist. Caracal and pronghorn therian (if you have questions, ask please). Haven't found my specialty yet.
Gray Pool

Re: Land of the Spirits: Spiritus's Dream Journal

Post by Gray Pool »

No dreams tonight.... or ones that I remember.
Omnitheist. Caracal and pronghorn therian (if you have questions, ask please). Haven't found my specialty yet.

Return to “Dream Journals”