The Common Book of Wicca and Witchcraft - Free Download

Review and recommend pagan, spiritual, Wicca, & witchcraft books.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Common Book of Wicca and Witchcraft - Free Download

Post by Xiao Rong »

Just found out that the Witch School*, which offers a Correllian Wicca Clergy Degree program, has released a book entitled, The Common Book of Wicca and Witchcraft that's free to download! It's over 400 pages, and I've only skimmed it here and there (will take me a while to get through the whole thing) but it seems to be full of pretty solid information.

Would love to hear other people's thoughts on the book! It might even be cool to hold a study group of sorts for it.

---

*I don't know very much about the Witch School and I have never taken a class with them; I found out about it through the Wild Hunt, a Pagan news blog, so I assume it's reasonably reputable.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Lavender

Re: The Common Book of Wicca and Witchcraft - Free Download

Post by Lavender »

I saved it for later perusal. Thanks!
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Thank you. I have downloaded for later reading.
Myrth
Bella Rose

Post by Bella Rose »

Saved it and began reading it. I found this book also from a pagan blog before seeing this post. At first I choose not to download it simply because I don't follow the correllian tradition, and there are many negative view's on there accuracy of what they teach, but I am an Eclectic Wiccan so I do pull from many traditions and I also respect anyone else's view's on Wicca and there teaching. I did read the first chapter which states they want this book to be for wiccans to use for basic teaching of Wicca simply because there goal is to teach anyone and everyone who is interested for free. So after consideration, I will read this book. I look forward to it.

Return to “Book Reviews”