Best way to give a stone a purpose

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Best way to give a stone a purpose

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello! I have been reading about how to give a gem or crystal a certain purpose. But, I am curious about how you all do it and what methods you find the best.

Also, I'm looking for a stone that I can purpose to help me focus, not procrastinate, and stay organized at work. Any suggestions for a type of stone that would work well?
justbry

Re: Best way to give a stone a purpose

Post by justbry »

Try Ametrine?

It's a combination of both Citrine, which stimulates your solar plexus and Amethyst that
correlates with the mind. Combined together it should help you put into action what you've
been putting off doing.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

justbry wrote:Try Ametrine?

It's a combination of both Citrine, which stimulates your solar plexus and Amethyst that
correlates with the mind. Combined together it should help you put into action what you've
been putting off doing.
Thank you!
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I recently bought a stone for my Reiki box. As I looked at the stones on display, I did Reiki and looked at the various stones, waiting for a stone to feel right for the job. I wanted the stone to "speak" to me that it would help me with the job. I wanted to feel that it would work well with Reiki. I took my time with the various stones. One amethyst spoke to me. It was the right one for the job. So, generally when choosing a stone for a purpose, I ask it.
Myrth

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”