What crystal or gemstone are you carrying/wearing today?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
theFeeLion

Re: What crystal or gemstone are you carrying/wearing today?

Post by theFeeLion »

TimberLily wrote:
theFeeLion wrote:I have a chunk of Unakite (stupid cramps) and a piece of Hypersthene (for clarity of thought) in my pocket today
Have you given hematite and bloodstone a shot? I have yoga pants with a little secret pocket on the band near my hip that I tuck them into when I have cramps.
I can't say I have. I don't have any hematite but I do have bloodstone so I might give it a try. I ended up putting the unakite away a it was making things worse!
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats
TimberLily

Post by TimberLily »

theFeeLion wrote:
TimberLily wrote:
theFeeLion wrote:I have a chunk of Unakite (stupid cramps) and a piece of Hypersthene (for clarity of thought) in my pocket today
Have you given hematite and bloodstone a shot? I have yoga pants with a little secret pocket on the band near my hip that I tuck them into when I have cramps.
I can't say I have. I don't have any hematite but I do have bloodstone so I might give it a try. I ended up putting the unakite away a it was making things worse!
Is your unakite unusually green? I was recently reading that although green is a good color for healing it's also the color of growth and can on occasion cause things to grow, like your cramps unfortunately.
theFeeLion

Post by theFeeLion »

Today I'll be wearing my hypersthene (it's been great for my new job!), smokey quartz, sodalite, petrified wood, and snow quartz all tucked in a little velvet bag in my bra :D
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats
theFeeLion

Post by theFeeLion »

TimberLily wrote:
theFeeLion wrote:
TimberLily wrote:
Is your unakite unusually green? I was recently reading that although green is a good color for healing it's also the color of growth and can on occasion cause things to grow, like your cramps unfortunately.
It is pretty green, my bloodstone is too actually
TimberLily

Post by TimberLily »

theFeeLion wrote:
TimberLily wrote:
theFeeLion wrote:
TimberLily wrote:
It is pretty green, my bloodstone is too actually
Sometimes stones just end up being rebels. A lot of trial and error with them sometimes.
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros »

I wear my moldavite necklace every day. It helps me in ways I'm sure I'm unaware of, on top of the ways I'm aware of. Moldavite is my favorite stone so far.

I usually also have my obsidian and tigers eye bracelet and my amethyst bracelet on as well.

Sometimes other stones.

Just the moldavite today for now, though. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Shireside

Post by Shireside »

This week's been all about self maintenance and clearing out the nasty that's been clinging onto my shadow lately... I wore a particularly prickly jet pendant today, and not a soul at work spoke to me beyond necessity. It was just the breath of fresh air I needed.
The map is not the territory, the facet is not the jewel.
JaceGem

Post by JaceGem »

I always carry some obsidian, or if I don't have my obsidian I wear a sardonyx bracelet. They both help to clear out the negative thoughts and energies around me and the sardonyx is a good mood booster.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Bloodstone to help with my mental health day today day, don't know how I would be if I hadn't been carrying it around for the last eight months
WitchyMermaid95

Post by WitchyMermaid95 »

I always wear a quartz crystal on my necklace, and I put it out to cleanse and reenergize every full moon and whenever I feel it needs it, in which case, I'll bury them for a day or cleanse in saltwater. I know some people believe salt water to be harsh on crystals but I can always feel a great energy from salt.
*Witchy Mermaid*

The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper...
barker

Post by barker »

I have been wearing rainbow moonstone over my heart. It is exactly the same as my ego. Like, sunstone is exactly the same as my mind, clear quarts the same as my thoughts. These gems/stones are definately here for a reason.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

Golden topaz wrapped in silver wire hung with lacing of elk hide.
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

My favorite Clear Quartz necklace.
Attachments
thumbnail.png
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Shungite & amber for pain relief. The arthritis is a bugger today.
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

Tumbled ocean and rain-forest jaspers. Somehow they just felt right today..... :evilwitch:
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”