Can someone explain this?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
nataiani

Can someone explain this?

Post by nataiani »

It started on new years and has happened a few times. I'm just standing with my mind kinda wondering, then I notice wisps of grey smoke circling around me. But when I try to focus on it, it disappears. And one time I saw something like a grey cat walking away behind me. Caught it out of the corner of my eye, but like the smoke, when I turned to focus on it, it disappeared. What does this mean?
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Can someone explain this?

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I recently had a vision one day that was clouded with this grey smoke. It was almost like a boarder around what I was seeing. I don't know what it is though.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

My impression is that both of you are seeing flashes of the spirit world.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

That's what I think too. And I'm starting to understand more about what brings it about and what prevents me from seeing it.
nataiani

Post by nataiani »

Should I be wary about what I'm seeing? I also saw a small figure, like a black frog sitting on my curtain last night. It jumped and vanished into thin air when I turned to get a better look at it. I don't feel any ill will from them, but I am also still new to this.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Spirits can be curious, just like we are. They can be shy just like we are. If the experience doesn't feel threatening, I would just go with the flow, and see what happens.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Someone else on this site mentioned seeing frogs I think.? How interesting!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”