Feeling full of energy

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Blossom-moon

Feeling full of energy

Post by Blossom-moon »

Hi, I am new to the craft , I have been feeling over whelmed so far ,I have been studying hard practicing meditation & so on however today I got up & feel confident my energy is bubbly over, I can actually feel it , I keep getting chills , is this normal & means I am doing everything right??
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Feeling full of energy

Post by Xiao Rong »

I suspect that means that you have been raising a lot of excess energy but not been properly grounding it. It depends on the kind of meditation you've been doing. It's not necessarily a bad thing but I've found that excess energy, which feels great at first, can also become distracting ... like having too much caffeine! You can release the extra energy into the earth to balance yourself out (for instance, the Tree of Life meditation). Knowing how to raise and also ground energy is a vital aspect of magic work, so you're making progress!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Blossom-moon

Post by Blossom-moon »

Thank you Xiao Rong, for taking time to answer my post , I have been using the breathing technique for meditation & trying hard to do visualisation which I cant mange at the moment however I did try the night before last with a guided visual cd & I had the feeling I was floating but no visuals as such ! I am not familiar with the tree of life meditation is there any good explanations anywhere so I could research ??
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

It's quite a common exercise, so you'll find many variations of it everywhere if you just Google it ... here's a simple one that I like personally. The idea is to strengthen your connection with the Earth and to release your excess energy into the Earth, which is vast and expansive enough to handle it.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Blossom-moon

Post by Blossom-moon »

Thank you I will have a look, much appreciated .xx

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”