weird dream/vision and should I be worried

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
childofspirit201

weird dream/vision and should I be worried

Post by childofspirit201 »

marry meet everyone,

So I had a weird vision/dream a while back about 2-3 weeks ago. It was really fast paced as I was in some forest-grassy like area it was really pretty and amazing as it felt natural to me like I was home. The moon was full and high in the sky and the stars were out and a low fog came around and lingered around the whole place an then I looked down and I later saw my body was naked but I was surrounded by a sliver/white/bright purple aura it was burning bright and It felt like I was covered in fire. I could feel its power and strength course through me it was like the element of spirit was giving me it’s full power to me and then I later see I was in surrounded by a group of 15 - 20 young adults around my age and were naked like me but they were covered in auras of different colors and I saw the 4 wiccan elements of water, fire , earth, and air but I saw elements I never heard of. I was in total shock but I felt at home and the scene change to something that looked like a war zone from hell, I was in my home city of Columbia SC, downtown looked like if the world ended. I was wearing rags and running for my life. Tons of stuff was destroyed and the night sky was bright red from all the flames and all I heard was radio stuff about civil war was everywhere because increased tensions between different types of groups of race and religion. I saw something that said “god help us all” and the scene changed to me in black robe and a sliver dress under it. I had a necklace that had the pentacle and surrounded by 12 perfectly shaped gems, 6 on each side and I saw a black panther face me and it changed into a woman she was tan in skin and has the most amazing hazel eyes and hair as black as night and she wore a white dress. Her body was covered in a white aura and she looked at me like she was scared of something and she looks at me and the scene changes as I see myself naked again and weird stuff on my arms like something out of a fairy tale and look to see a mirror with writing I can remember and all I hear someone say “6 years and beware...” as I could not remember the rest as the vision/dream as quickly as it came to me.

I don’t know what to do now as I have told my boyfriend Michael and he said not to worry about it as he has vision just like me and said it might be another of many visions he says that I will have and won’t come true at all, just like me or someone think that it is not a real vision and I just lost my mind for a little bit and my imagination got the best of me. I just want to know can this be a real vision or a fragment of my imagination. I want to because i have been studying wicca and looking into a iffy practice of christian wicca as I believe in god and i want to be sure in myself that this isn't like the last time (sorry its a long story I don't want to talk about).

thank you and blessed be
Witchcraft-Fairy

Re: weird dream/vision and should I be worried

Post by Witchcraft-Fairy »

Dear childofspirit201,

I guess if you were asleep while you had this dream or vision, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Except for the civil war -like situation, most of it seems rather positive, or what do you feel about it?

And dreams can be really weird sometimes and mostly, you don't have to take them literally. A thing/person/situation you see in a dream can stand for something completely else, or even an (inner) aspect of yourself. It often helps to get in touch with the feelings you have regarding the different things that you saw in a dream.
Maybe the war situation in that dreams stands symbolically for your fear of war (or violence in general, war-like scenarios or something like that).

Blessed be,
Andrea
childofspirit201

Re: weird dream/vision and should I be worried

Post by childofspirit201 »

Witchcraft-Fairy wrote:Dear childofspirit201,

I guess if you were asleep while you had this dream or vision, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Except for the civil war -like situation, most of it seems rather positive, or what do you feel about it?

And dreams can be really weird sometimes and mostly, you don't have to take them literally. A thing/person/situation you see in a dream can stand for something completely else, or even an (inner) aspect of yourself. It often helps to get in touch with the feelings you have regarding the different things that you saw in a dream.
Maybe the war situation in that dreams stands symbolically for your fear of war (or violence in general, war-like scenarios or something like that).

Blessed be,
Andrea
thats is the weird thing i will black out sometimes and have visions that way a lot and I have extreme stress and anger issues that lead me to have a weak faith in myself, can it be about that most likey

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”