Scared the crap outta me!!!!

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Tianta

Scared the crap outta me!!!!

Post by Tianta »

ok, you're all probably going to think I'm nuts...but something/one talked to me last night!!! I know I'm gunna sound like a wingnut...but theres no explaination for it!!

My computer crashed Monday night and a friend of mine fixed it all up for us and brought it back yesterday...so all night(literally from 7PM-6AM!!)I was getting all the stuff we had on it back as it had to be wiped...again...>.> and around 12:30AM I was sitting, I had the TV on but it was loud enough to know exactly what was coming from it as a movie was on...i was sitting, doing like 5 things..had a few internet windows open as well as an msn convo with a friend(my parents were both asleep downstairs too)...suddenly I heard this quite "Hello? HelloOo?" in a woman's voice...I froze and stared at the computer as it sounded like it had come from the speakers...I checked each window I had open and none of them had anything on them that would've talked..and I dont have messenger plus! downloaded yet to receive sound clips and such...and it wasnt from the TV either....it scared the hell outta me!! I still dont know what it came from.....I had a young teen girl spirit in my room before...she hung around about a week then a friend and I did an ink scrying and I saw her drowning in some big rocky river...then she left that night really...but never once talked...I could just feel her there and my animals freaked whenver I felt her presence....
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Hmmmm. Did you try to talk back? What did her voice sound like? Was it scared or confused or did it sound more like it was just trying to get your attention? Were your scared of the fact that you heard a voice, the voice itself or the maker of the voice?

Asking yourself questions like this can help you alot if you need to figure out strange situations like the one you just went through. I hope you find a solution.

moonlit
**Nothing is set in stone**
Tianta

Post by Tianta »

urm..she was soft and at first I thought it was my mom..but she was asleep..and she just seemd to want my attention..and I freaked just cuz of the voice..I'm very interested in spirits and such...but I was too freaked and trying to figure if it was my computer to talk back unfortunately...
Elem

Post by Elem »

I know that the latest version of MSN Messenger has a "Voice Clip" function, which allows your friends to record a short message (i.e. "Hello? hellooo?") and then send it to you over MSN.

It's also automatically played when sent to you, so you wouldn't have needed to click anything in the window for it to come through the speakers.

Might also have been an MSN 'wink' from a friend, again, trying to get your attention. These play automatically too, and often make sound..

Just a suggestion :)

Elem
Tianta

Post by Tianta »

Elem wrote:I know that the latest version of MSN Messenger has a "Voice Clip" function, which allows your friends to record a short message (i.e. "Hello? hellooo?") and then send it to you over MSN.

It's also automatically played when sent to you, so you wouldn't have needed to click anything in the window for it to come through the speakers.

Might also have been an MSN 'wink' from a friend, again, trying to get your attention. These play automatically too, and often make sound..

Just a suggestion :)

Elem
nope..I thought that too..but I cant download messenger plus(thats the plug in)yet so I cant receive any voice clips either...lol..
Elem

Post by Elem »

I don't have Messenger Plus (God, I hate it beyond belief *shudder*), but I can still send and receive 'voice clips' and 'winks'.

It's a standard feature in MSN now :).

Elem
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Makyura wrote:urm..she was soft and at first I thought it was my mom..but she was asleep..and she just seemd to want my attention..and I freaked just cuz of the voice..I'm very interested in spirits and such...but I was too freaked and trying to figure if it was my computer to talk back unfortunately...
Lol, Usually encounters like that do scare the crap out of you the first time! If it happens again though, perhaps you should try speaking back in a polite tone, perhaps something like "I hear you, do you need something?" It could be something that needs help or maybe it just wants to be acknowledged. good luck
moonlit
**Nothing is set in stone**
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

I am so into ghosts some of you probably think its unnatural, I can't help it.
I would have crapped myself to so don't worry about it to much, just wait and see if it happens again.

blessed be
LIZ (Aphrodite)
xxx
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

scary!
i remember few months ago i was getting ready for bed,turned off my speakers and all of a sudden some music started to play.nothing was opened on my monitor,not even my music player,nothing.
i called my brother to check it out (he's a computer geek) and he too didn't know what it was.
freaky things happen i guess.
Tianta

Post by Tianta »

haha, yes. MSN messenger 7.5 has clips and such, but only if you have a mic to record such things...I have 7.5 but the person I was talking to didn't send anything....cuz I thought it was that at first as well! lol

hehe, I am VERY into hauntings and ghosts and such too, just was NOT expecting that!! lol...my ex thinks it may have been a stupid smilie ad(they talk now too... :roll: ), but I didn't have my cursor over the ones that talk....so tis still a bit odd, hasnt happened again tho..which is a bit disappointing....

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”