Pagan Parenting?

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Luna87

Pagan Parenting?

Post by Luna87 »

Anyone which has any god pagan parenting websites which they would like to share? I have found a few, but I do not think that they are all equally good. So if someone has good tips it would be very appreciated :fairy:
Sakura Blossom

Re: Pagan Parenting?

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I' not sure what you're looking for in terms of "Pagan parenting" but my mom raised my sisters and I with a book called Circle Round that was to help bring children up in the Goddess Tradition. I'm not sure what you're looking for, though, so I don't know if that'd help you at all or if you can find it since it's older. Haha.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Luna87

Post by Luna87 »

Sakura Blossom wrote:I' not sure what you're looking for in terms of "Pagan parenting" but my mom raised my sisters and I with a book called Circle Round that was to help bring children up in the Goddess Tradition. I'm not sure what you're looking for, though, so I don't know if that'd help you at all or if you can find it since it's older. Haha.
That`s sounds interesting at the moment I have my traditon that I follow. Still I find it interesting to see if there are any good websites with helpful information, creative ideas and tips for sabbat celebration and more.

Do you know which author has written the Circle round Book?
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I would have to find my book again and get back to you. A friend of mine is borrowing it. Haha. I'll ask her today if I can remember or I'll try to look online.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Sorry for the delay! This is the book, I figured it'd be easiest to link to it so you can check it out yourself: Circle Round.

Luna87

Post by Luna87 »

Sakura Blossom wrote:Sorry for the delay! This is the book, I figured it'd be easiest to link to it so you can check it out yourself: Circle Round.
No problem :), better late than never :flyingwitch:
laurelonyxwolf

Post by laurelonyxwolf »

I found a great book called "Raising Witches" by Ashleen O'Gaea. It goes through the stages of childhood and gives an idea of how to teach children of different ages about the Craft. I haven't read the entire thing but there are great little rhymes for children to help them learn.
lavenderweave

Post by lavenderweave »

This is a good topic. I have a 2 year old and I'd like to raise him pagan.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”