I Feel Outside My Body When I Think of This Person -Why?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Kat
Banned Member

I Feel Outside My Body When I Think of This Person -Why?

Post by Kat »

it's not witchy I guess a consciousness thing? waking up and sleeping thinking about one specific person; there's no logical reason. whenever I think about him my whole body's tingly and being outside my body feeling. what you think this is?
*Blessed Be*
Winter Wind

Re: what is this?

Post by Winter Wind »

Well, I can see two possibilities: :)
-There may be a metaphysical connection between you two (a spell, karma, past lives relationships, etc)
-It can be just a random dream that concerned you.

Can you give more details? Something unusual happened then ? Is it still happening? Do you know the person?
“To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
Beethoven
Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

same country, same zodiac sign and same religion. so many things he's like a brother. that's strange cause I've no brother and if I had he'd be able to teach me how to defend myself in the big bad world; he's the same as me instead. like looking at a distorted mirror seing yourself as the opposite gender. weird huh?
*Blessed Be*
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I believe that we seldom think of a person by accident. All meaningful thoughts for a specific individual we have in this life-time are most probably echoes of past life encounters we've had with them. I don't know, are you open to the idea that you have twin in your past life?

Or probably he is your inner self. Inner selves are messengers of our subconscious minds. The ability to interpret and to apply the messages of our inner selves in our daily lives can mean the difference between blessings and curses, success and failures, greatness and mediocrity. The inner self is something inside us that awakens us to our possibilities. It's the one that reveals there's another side to us.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

maybe you re right Seraphin and we had a past life encounter; maybe even a twin. but I doubt the inner self thing; if I understand correctly what you meant. I doubt cause he's a rly powerful witch who has helped me and taught me a lot already. I owe him and want to boost his ego without making him selfish, and I ve no idea how to do that.
*Blessed Be*

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”