My Altar

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
JJJ

My Altar

Post by JJJ »

I like this forum. Very cool idea and I am loving looking at everyone's altars. Most of you are much better decorators than myself. :D My altar is in a room that I call my 'meditation room' and I change it frequently, particularly as my focus changes. I'm sort of excited to have a place to share it. I have a wood.. thing that I sometimes place on top that has a medicine wheel painted on one side or I can flip it over and it has a spiral on the other... .or I just use the top. I'm not sure if I know how to attach pics yet but I'll try. Its just a little stand (I think it was a small TV stand) I use the shelves to keep items that are frequently used and I 'decorate' the top to reflect my intention/ focus.
Attachments
recent altar to support a 'witchy' project.  Candle was a gift from one of the people involved in the project and represents the throat chakra and clear communication.  The red ribbon is on most of my altars and symbolizes a spiritual blood line, the crystals further facilitate the psychic communication and act also as a protective grid.  The owl feather was a gift from my spirit guide and is on most of my altars.
recent altar to support a 'witchy' project. Candle was a gift from one of the people involved in the project and represents the throat chakra and clear communication. The red ribbon is on most of my altars and symbolizes a spiritual blood line, the crystals further facilitate the psychic communication and act also as a protective grid. The owl feather was a gift from my spirit guide and is on most of my altars.
the shelves
the shelves
altarshelves.JPG (14.26 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Siona

Re: my altar

Post by Siona »

Beautiful altar, love the crystal arrangement.
JJJ

Post by JJJ »

Thank you :)
MLP_Trixie69

Post by MLP_Trixie69 »

That looks so cool!
Jushawn

Re: My Altar

Post by Jushawn »

Beautiful