A square door looking with purple light when meditating..

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
orchid

A square door looking with purple light when meditating..

Post by orchid »

Hi everyone,

I've meditated probably three times in my life (all last year) and I know I always had problem meditating. This year, this week, I decided to meditate with a group at this seminar with fees of course. There was 3 meditation session. The first one was intense for me as I saw different things: darkness, mountains, a castle for a second, an iron wall, moving shadow/figure of a woman, space. I saw darkness, black color, white, gray, then late on dark purple, then bright light, then black and purple. I saw a gold light quickly. I also saw an old man very quickly also like a statue. At the end, when we were asked to go back to the room, it was hard for me as I could not feel my body and my hands. I had to work hard to go back. I felt like I was being pulled in by the swirling purple color in the space. I didn't want to go back in the room yet, honestly, but I did.

It was an amazing experience as I never could concentrate when meditating in the past. The 2nd and the 3rd were okay, but the first one was intense. When I got home, I meditated again. Within probably a minute of having my eyes closed, I saw a square looking figure, like a door with no door knob, or perhaps a window, with black border and purple border inside. It was floating in the center of darkness like it was looking at me. It stayed still there and I got scared. I opened my eyes for a second and closed them again. There again it was, the square figure but is smaller this time with the same black and purple border. It was my first clear vision of anything. I got scared so I opened my eyes and stopped the meditation.

After that day of meditation on Monday, I've noticed I've been tired, spaced out, and sleepy. I also had nightmares last night. Earlier today, the radio in my car stopped working and I heard a loud sound like the fused was burned out all of a sudden. I don't know if it has something to do with my meditation. I'm half worried about what to expect next as I read about the third eye opening. Does anyone have similar experience?

Orchid
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: A square door looking with purple light when meditating.

Post by Seraphin »

First of all, thank you for sharing your experience! Its very interesting!

I have a similar experience though not a square door, but a triangle light or a red square which also float in the center of darkness. I usually see them when I'm stepping into another dimension.

Sometimes it bothers me when I don't fully understand what's really occurring during the meditations and the unpredictable circumstances and situations that aren't repeatable at will that are suddenly happening after my meditations, and I'm learning to accept that sometimes I'm just not going to know for certain one way or the other and to simply be pleased that I had the experience and learned something from them. For that, it helps me to leave a blank space in my journal alongside the questions I'm left with. It's an act of hope that at some point understanding and enlightenment will eventually come, and I can go back and identify them to fill in the blanks.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”