Member's Personal Blogs

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Member's Personal Blogs

Post by Seraphin »

BOO scared ya'll :D

I know but I thought I would post a note here concerning the purpose of this forum.

I would just like to bring this to everyone's attention:
Members' Personal Blogs
If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
If I understood it correctly, the description of this forum suggests that this is actually a place for members' personal thoughts, jottings, expression of creativity and such. It allows us members to start a thread with the name of our choice and then use it as a journal, a place to set our daily intention or even a place to let off steam.

This board isn't designed for any sort of website/blog promotion so I just thought it's inappropriate to use this area (or any other area of the forum) to advertise or share your personal blogs, websites, services or even your social networking pages.

There are three ways (at present and subject to change) to advertise at EUTM:

1. You may promote your link in the Websites forum.
2. A field in your profile where any member can add a link.
3. After suitable time and commitment to EUTM, you may put a link in your signature.

I have moved some of the threads that advertise their blogs to the appropriate forum.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”