Isochronic Tones and binaural beats

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Lakeraven84

Isochronic Tones and binaural beats

Post by Lakeraven84 »

Anyone else listen to brainwave entrainment? I listen to them on YouTube.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Isochronic Tones and binaural beats

Post by Firebird »

most nights I do...as long as the device is charged up :fairy:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Yes. AT first they didn't do much, but after a lot of practice and learning to open up? I'm starting to feel very powerful and positive affects. What are some of your favorites?
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

Yes I do.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I like the delta sleep types, I find I wake up more refreshed and alert. When I have had a particularly hard time or feeling out of sorts is the nights I find it works the best, sort of like resetting your brain. There is one I like that is supposed to help with astral projection, but I use it to sleep with.
bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

One thing I found quite interesting was listening to binaural beats in my car with the volume turned up a bit. Letting the sound soak into my body.
ness

Post by ness »

I do, through most of my meditation. I love it :)
missvma

Post by missvma »

I listen a lot to isochronic tones, I love it to!
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

I've listened to some but not sure if I've felt anything yet. I only started yesterday. Are you supposed to meditate while listening? I'm fairly new to meditation too.
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

I spent the last few hours listening to one on repeat and I must say it has some fabulous properties. It was quite amazing. I also took a mind enhancing tea while listening and I felt very astral for sure :)
birublackzoey

Post by birublackzoey »

This has been something I've practised since 2014. initially just to get to sleep, as I found other "soothing" sounds to be not very relaxing, with the exception of rain sounds.

My favourite one in particular has been 10000hz activation for third eye, and also 432hz to nurturing clear intuition. Some are really for medical / functional purposes, like to unblock Eustachian tube and sinus congestions. There is a really good one that is so pulsating it's like mini jackhammer in the face that dislodges my congestions.

For the ones I use for spiritual purposes, I can literally feel myself falling into sleep, it is like a drop, similar to a roller coaster ride. This comes like 30 mins after feelings of floating and pulsing - there is also a sense of bigness and smallness, it is hard to explain. But I tend to use these for sleeping, more than meditation.

Everything I have gotten off Youtube, and i do admit there is a large margin of error here, as there is no way to know if the tones are correct, if the intention set is as the title indicates, or if the tones are malevolent. There are some which sound truly horrifying that I can't stand to listen beyond a few seconds.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Yea, need a tone gage or something, right? I have wondered the same, how is one to know the person posting is on the up and up?
What to you think about the conflict in tones 440 vs 432?
Anyhow there is a thread here I thought you might find interesting.
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 25729.html
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
birublackzoey

Post by birublackzoey »

Yes, my thoughts exactly - some kind of gauge we can test on our end, but that seems too much tech for me.

So I suppose, I am only guided by my instinct and intuition - there are some tones are just not "good" and create bad imagery for me.

Then there are others which have affirmations that are worked in but I stay away from those as well, as there is no way to know for sure.

Thank you for the thread, I do like the purity of just working with the tones/waves just as they are. I suppose going threadbare is still the best way to go, although it can be less palatable to the ears.

But like with Buddhist chant meditation, a lot of it is letting the vibrational energy enter and pass through you, so it is less about it "sounding nice" than it is a kind of therapy that we facilitate for our body.

And as always, the intention we set while doing it is instrumental (no pun intended) to the effects we reap.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”