question..

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
geneva

question..

Post by geneva »

the past 2 times ive been outside doing spells ive seen this cat. its grey-ish black-ish and ive never seen it around here before, and both times its come from the north and was in the bushes at my house being quiet and coming closer and whenever id look straight at it or call for it it runs away south. i asked a friend about it and she said i have a watcher and that its attracted to me and my power and it runs away cause its breaking my concentration. ive tried to search about it more but i cant find anything. both times i was doing spells for the same issue and i felt better when the cat was near me, and felt like the spell would have good results and that i was doing it for good reasons. so i was wondering if anyone knows anything about watchers or what this means or if it even means anything. thanks!
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Animals are very susceptible to the energies around them, cats are especially receptive and naturally curious.
My guess is the cat felt a sudden change in the energy coming from you and wanted to take a look and see what was going on. Some times an animal will even join in on magical workings and add their energy as well, these animal are affectionately known as our familiars. :D
There's already a post about familiars in this section if you wanna have a read of it.
geneva

Post by geneva »

ooo! thankyou so much i love you!
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

You're very welcome :D
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Thanks for getting to that question for me, Hedge!

~BB~

Return to “Animals and Pets”