Chalcopyrite

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
ness

Chalcopyrite

Post by ness »

I had a nice experience and I thought I will share that on here -

During my last meditation, I had an amazing journey: I am a 10 yr old girl and met a little boy (probably 10 yr old as well) in my journey. He is just so full of life and I cherish his presence, but he keeps coming close to me but runs away when I try to get close to him... like he is there, and then he is gone. When he is gone, it makes me sad and disappointed. But when I give up that he won't come back, he comes back close to me. Also, in the journey, we were supposed to find a gift that was left for us. I see a shiny, metallic stone on a river bed and I pick it up before ending my meditation.

Yesterday, I wanted to google to see if I can find a stone similar to the one in my dream. I don't work much with stones and crystals, so my knowledge is very poor. I was browsing through a site and I saw a stone and I thought "oh, that looks just like the one in my meditation". I click on the link and this is what I read -
Chalcopyrite can be used to help find “lost” objects. Many say it may also often “disappear” to accumulate information which will be beneficial to the user.
:D How interesting! I bought one for myself.
Vesca

Re: Chalcopyrite

Post by Vesca »

It most definitely has an interesting look to it!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

AWESOMENESS! I am struck by the significance of the stone and the boy. Could that not symbolize you struggling to get and catch the full knowledge and understanding about your spiritual experiences, searching meanings and definitions in each strange encounters or sensations in your dreams and meditative journeys and perhaps getting frustrated, disappointed, upset and impatient with yourself for not progressing as quickly as you think you should? Hmmm...

Anyway, I also googled the said stone and it looks a LOT like the type of mineral I've found and picked up in an old cemetery many years ago. It's pretty small though, and was mixed with cement. Was greatly drawn to it. Sad thing is, it's nowhere to find now.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
ness

Post by ness »

Seraphin wrote:AWESOMENESS! I am struck by the significance of the stone and the boy. Could that not symbolize you struggling to get and catch the full knowledge and understanding about your spiritual experiences, searching meanings and definitions in each strange encounters or sensations in your dreams and meditative journeys and perhaps getting frustrated, disappointed, upset and impatient with yourself for not progressing as quickly as you think you should? Hmmm...
Exactly my thoughts! I think the biggest learning I took away from that meditation was to not chase understanding and knowledge so desperately. And I think being that 10 yr old was a reflection of my metal maturity to handle these experiences. In my meditation I was a 10 yr old: I was running to things, explore it, get bored quickly, then move on to something else... I could say, it's just how I am in real life too. I get really interested in things, I obsess over it, explore it, and quickly lose interest as well. It is good because I have the excitement of a 10 yr old, but I don't have the patience or maturity to often see things through.
Seraphin wrote: Anyway, I also googled the said stone and it looks a LOT like the type of mineral I've found and picked up in an old cemetery many years ago. It's pretty small though, and was mixed with cement. Was greatly drawn to it. Sad thing is, it's nowhere to find now.
Maybe it has disappeared on you to go accumulate some information for you :)
Actually, in my meditation, I didn't want to pick up the stone and like a 10 yr old brat, I was expecting a bigger gift. I was running around looking for a gift box of some sort. It's only at the end of the mediation I decide that maybe I need to just get that stone. How funny!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Nothing insightful to add really, I think you've already hit the nail on the head! Kudos to you!

Anyway, have your ever considered creating a blog here? These meditative journeys and revelations of yours needs to be documented.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
ness

Post by ness »

Seraphin wrote: Anyway, have your ever considered creating a blog here? These meditative journeys and revelations of yours needs to be documented.
I did start a dream thread a while ago. At this point, all this data is documented in various places. Like few are on the dream blog, few in my journal. This time around though, I am making an effort to journal my journeys and revelations.
Mistori

Post by Mistori »

Have found not just this stone but other crystals can do that too. So it might just be a visiting crystal of sorts. ;)
ness

Post by ness »

I have been carrying this crystal every since, it feels like a good companion.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”