Seeking second opinions for negative energy spots

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Seeking second opinions for negative energy spots

Post by Naudia Threng »

Hey! Um, so I have two friends (both of which are sensitive), there are two places in my neighborhood that they have trouble with. At the end of my street there's a super long drive way with a really old house at the end. Both of them refuse to go down that road. On two occasions, when I convinced them to go down the road (on separate occasions) and each time we saw a dark figure at the end of the driveway. One friend stayed crying and the other puked and ran home. Not only that, but the second time (when my friend puked) I had cast a dome energy ward. I thought that it wouldn't be that bad, so I cast it with my own energy. And I can tell you it took a week before I stopped feeling like a heaping pile of something.

And then the second place is in the woods on the opposite side of the street, there's a strange structure made of sticks, small bundles of whittled sticks. The trees in the area around the stick structure are bent towards it. There's even a huge pine tree has fallen towards the structure. One of my sensitive friends was down at the structure two days ago, he feels this strange untraceable sense of terror and has barely slept. I don't know what's happening with these two places, but I trust my two friends.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Sakura Blossom

Re: Seeking second opinions for negative energy spots

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Hey, NoahC! Could you specify a bit more what you're hoping to get answered? I think based on reading this you're wanting to know more about these places but I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. I figured I could try to take a crack at it until Kassandra sees it. ^_^
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi NoahC. What did you need help identifying?

Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

I wanted to identify if I was crazy or if there's a dark energy there.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Just wondering...what was your purpose going to these two places, what was the need that was so pressing you had to "convince" your friends to go there too, despite those locations making your friends emotionally upset and physically ill? What was the purpose of these visits?

Thanks.

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

NoahC, as much as we would love to help you determine this and what I think Kassandra is trying to help you see too, is that we can't give you all the answers. A lot of what being on a Pagan path means, is learning and experiencing things for yourself. It's very difficult for us to step in and tell you one way or another without having been there. What we can do is give you the tools to find this information for yourself. Paganism/Witchcraft/etc. is very much a personal experience for everyone and while this may not seem like it has a link to the path, it really does.

Working with these kinds of energies, understanding them, and trying to learn about them is all a process of gaining a footing in the magickal world. It's highly imperative to find information on your own and a lot of times you'll see that you have to. Depending on if you work with any deities, many tend to step out when you try to find the "easy" way out. They want you to learn on your own and to discover things for yourself. If you do not believe in deities, the concept is still similar. When you go to school, you may sit in classrooms and listen to the teacher lecture the material but you won't truly learn it if you don't put it into practice on your own time.

So while we may not be able to tell you if you're crazy or if it's really a negative place, we can give you advice on how to begin gaining experience with the mystical realm and being able to understand it for yourself. As well as how to be safe while doing so and when to know the warning signs of when something should be left alone.

Does that help you understand? And does that sound like something you would like?
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Telling me where to begin would be great! And Kassandra, the reasons are that 1) I always give christmas crafts to my neighbors, and Kayla helped me make them and i was scared of going myself. I was unaware that either of them would have such reactions. At the time, i was unbelieving of them. The second time we went, it was to ask for donations. And he said he wanted to go at first, but i changed his mind. I thought we were too far to go. And i felt really horrible about it... Because goddess forgive me, i was a (excuse the language) sh**ty friend.
Kassandra

How to Shake-off Funky Energy

Post by Kassandra »

Ah, I see. It seems like you kinda' walked into all that and weren't necessarily seeking out the phenomena. I have been on a property like that before, with sickening energy. This lady invited me over to help clear it. It made me just about puke the first time I went! Ugh, I hate to think about it. Nice house and all, but gah! Bad energy. I, like you, thought it was my imagination. But then, the second time I went, same thing. And my head throbbed like it was in a vice grip! The closest thing with which I could compare the feeling is how a case of food poisoning feels, no joke. It was definitely that property and not me, because I had been feeling fine both before, and several hours after (it took that long for the funk to wear off) my visits. Sometimes the energy of a place is just that funky.

Finally, I had a friend help me out and do a distance clearing, and he did a great job. He's used to dealing with funky (haha, he's kind of funky himself, actually). Anyway, I thought that was that. I did a follow-up visit some time later, and I got really ill again. A lot of it was due to the dour, negative, complaining attitude that lady had on a regular basis. She was partly what was generating the funkiness. Plus, she couldn't sell her house and move, as the housing market was virtually non-existent at the time (recession). So, she was stuck there, which added to her frustration. In addition, during my friend's "read" of the place, he was sure someone was killed on the empty lot adjacent to that house. Unhappy death events can open little local portals, funky things get attracted to it and come to this side to feed on the good energy. Yeah, some places (and people) are just perpetually funky, and will wear you down just dealing with them.

As regards your situation, NoahC, maybe someone died up in that one house, who knows (did you ever do any background research, ask a question or two?). And the little twig structure sounds like a worship site of some sort. Blech. Honestly, if you could avoid going to either of those locations again, that'd be great. But if you just have to go, you and your friends should prepare for the inevitable sick feelings to come again. Maybe there are things you could do to be ready next time. Below are some examples (maybe you'll think of other things, or others here will share their suggestions on this thread)...

How to Shake-off Funky Energy
(Note: the following are in reference to NoahC's situation, but tailor them to yours, add/subtract things accordingly, it is just a template)

PREPARATION:
Next time you and your friends go to that funky energy place, maybe take along with you:
* A roll or two of antacids, or ginger candy (or other stomach-soothing remedy)
* A bottle of ibuprofen (or other headache medicine)
* Some bottled water (drink water constantly; you could charge the water before hand)
* Wear a large rune, sigil, or other symbol that says, "Happy" right over your heart chakra

WHEN ONSITE:
* Casually cover up your solar plexus chakra with your hands, nothing obvious (this is an energy center negativity often tends to "latch onto"), and
* When you sit or stand, turn slightly toward one side or another when facing someone; never create a direct line from their energy to your chakras
* Do no superfluous energy workings while there beyond just maintaining a basic shield y no más (i.e., no warding or any other pyrotechnics). Your friends should maintain their own shields, don't do this for them

AFTERWARD:
* When you get home, clean the bottom of your shoes (clean them outside, don't wear them in the house with that funk on them!)
* Sage yourself from head to toe, if you can stand the smell, lol (sage is quite the auric field cleaner-upper)
* Put on some uplifting, happy music; let it circulate through your room for a minimum of an hour, or even better, throughout your entire house
* Light some pleasant incense. You're engaging as many of the senses as possible, here
* Take a long shower to further clean up your auric field, and your body (what we do physically has a parallel effect on us metaphysically)
* Launder all the clothing you wore there --socks, underwear, everything
* Any items you brought home from there, make it a priority to get them all off your property as soon as possible (take any donation money straight to the bank, donate any gifts to the thrift store, or re-gift them, etc.)

Hehe, look at the bright side: Now that you guys know what to expect, the experience will do nothing but strengthen your psychic immune systems. By practicing good psychic hygiene, you should be able to shake it off quicker next time (if there is a next time).

Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEcS32iOH5s
Even in the spiritual realm, haters gonna' hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. So, you just gotta' shake it
off sometimes.

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I find myself liking the word "funky." Perpetually funky is just awesome...

And back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Vesca wrote:Perpetually funky is just awesome...
OK, well here's some more funk for ya'...

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 30257.html

Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Haha! Thanks!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”