What's your zodiac?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
JahaRa

Re: What's your zodiac?

Post by JahaRa »

AdastraJunction wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:03 pm Gemini the twins.

It fits very well indeed! As many here know I am very creative, inclined to study and enjoy forming relationships. I like to think I am quick-witted and intellectual. I tend to see both side of an issue. I can be very fickle and restless (especially creatively!). Mood changes on a whim... yes. I go with the flow and I'm quiet good at multi-tasking. Very curious minded. There are so many other aspects to my sign that at spot on.
My sun sign is Gemini and I can say some of the same things as AdastraJunction. But I know it is more complex than just the sun sign. My rising is virgo and my moon is sagitarius. I tend towards some OCD, and I also tend to let emotion roll past, not grabbing any thing and claiming it which makes me seem less emotional than some (but then I am surrounded by pices, sagitarius and cancer so yes, I am not wallowing in emotion). I am an air head, think about everything and anything, if it doesn't make sense I ask questions. I love to explore many different kinds of things and enjoy creating art, programs, gardens, etc. I have a lot of very clean corners (you start cleaning in the corners and work your way out), but the rest of the house is unkempt because there is always a distraction. My mother called it Da Vinci syndrome.
Nerys

Post by Nerys »

You can get free charts at https://astro.com to see sun sign, moon sign, ascendant etc.

My sun sign Capricorn, moon sign Cancer, ascendant Sagittarius.
Celtic sign Birch and I have birch trees in my garden from even before knowing this.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I am a Leo born on the cusp of exposure.

I've read many 'meh' throwaway descriptions of this circumstance and the occasional 'shockingly incisive' ones.
JahaRa

Post by JahaRa »

I was aquainted with a woman who was born on the cusp of Pices, but she was so much an intellectual with not much water, I accused her of lying about her birthday, that she was actually an aquarius. I think there are too many influences for us to just go by the sun sign. It is a very complicated tool that takes a long time to learn all the nuances. Even knowing your rising and moon only helps a little.
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

I'm a Gemini. I feel I am pretty much like how a Gemini is described. Since it is a Air sign and I feel very related to the element of Air.
Anubisa

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”