Channeling

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Sylar_pf

Channeling

Post by Sylar_pf »

I didn't know where to put thia aubject. Does any of you have experience with channeling? Whether it's with an animal or a being of higher conscioussnes...

Sylar
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Channeling

Post by Seraphin »

Me! *raises hand* smiley_dance
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Seraphin, I would be very interested to hear your recollection of this experience.

Rosie Moonflower [HIBISCUS]
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Alright Rosie, here's the Pensieve. :lol:

As you may know, I have a very active spiritual community which consist of Deities, Enochian Angels, Spirits, Animal Spirits, Daemons and Dragons and I have only received messages from Them up to now through channeling. I receive them through a mixture of clairaudience, trance, sometimes vision and automatic writing: sometimes it's one, sometimes the other, sometimes all.

There's only one thing I have to share for now. Some of what I received before is intended for a book :lol: . No, not really, they were actually very personal. :oops:

Anyway, this is the channeled message I received from my spirit guide who call himself Ling Hui . I consulted the entity in order for him to help me with a formidable information dissemination task. It's all about the Mayan Prophecy (you know the 2012 End of the World prediction).

I contacted Ling Hui through the Looking Glass Ritual

At first, nothing really strange occurred but after several minutes, something extraordinary happened to me. I was sitting on the floor at that time, looking at the mirror, when I distinctly "saw" with my mind's eye a man wearing a red Chinese robe enter my room. He's a tiny old soul with silver white hair. He stood beside my bed, looking at me intently. A few moments later, the man spoke his message without even asking me my inquiry.

According to the entity Ling Hui, the Mayan people had some contact with other extraterrestrial beings who gave them knowledge about the celestial bodies and they were taught by them.This explains how the Mayans were able to foretell accurately the planetary movements without the use of modern telescopes and other equipments.

The "December 21, 2012 Ending" according to him, doesn't really mean the end of the world but the end of a cycle or an era. This means that a new kind of world consciousness will begin to take form which will also affect the way of the physical world and otherworlds. Ling Hui said that everything in the universe is intertwined and all has relations to each other. The phenomenon that will happen on the physical plane has a parallel event in other dimensions and realms.

Ling Hui continued to explain that the new consciousness means a better knowledge or understanding of the meaning and the purpose of life and it's existence. Many cultures and religions will gradually transform based on this new knowledge and understanding. A lot of new philosophies, teachings and revelations will emerge, spiritual beliefs will gradually shift and scientific inventions will increase. Religious and government organizations will be shaken.

Then Ling Hui abruptly ended the message by saying, "We are through."
Seraphin

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Thank you for sharing Seraphin. This is similar to what happens to me. I only asked because I was under the impression that channeling was more like being possessed by the spirit that is communicating.

I think you and I need to have a conversation about what Ling Hui had to say to you, if you would be agreeable to it. I have also gotten a message recently about the Annunaki, Plant X, and the role of extraterrestrial life in creation as well as civilization and religion. I had planned to make this my next blog entry, however, I felt I needed a few more days to mull in over before sharing.

Also, the new "era" you speak of, I personally believe, is the astrological ages. The astrological ages go in reverse order of the zodiac and each stage lasts roughly 2500-4000 years, depending on how large the constellation is, or if it is overlapping another sign. So we may be in two signs at once. We are leaving the age of pieces (the age of Jesus who has many connections to fish) and entering the age of Aquarius. And, I also believe that 2012 was the start of he age of Aquarius. Some people see this as the age of intelligence, some the age of technology and others the age of humanitarianism.

Rosie Moonflower [BLOSSOM]
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

You're welcome Rosie! I've received communications or messages from spirits of the deceased through trance (which is technically like being possessed) too, but these weren't sufficiently confirmed nor validated by people to whom the messages were addressed.

I had actually channeled many spirits and entities including elementals (dyrads, gnomes and tree spirits), but I never paid them attention because I couldn't verify the sources of the information I was receiving.

I remembered an incident where during one chat with an American healer and psychic researcher, I somehow suddenly went into a trance. And I can't remember what triggered it. During the trance, the healer asked me about almost everything under the moon :), not only about various healing modalities which some I don't really have knowledge of, but also about Atlantis, and some future events. The only thing I remember now is that the healer said he was very impressed and satisfied with the answers I gave while in trance. Whatever are those I don't know. :)

Oh and yes! I think channeled readings and messages would be interesting to talk about!

And I also agree that we're now in the New Age Era of Intelligence, Technology and Humanitarianism! Just like Dr. James J. Hurtak, president of the Academy for Future Science and author of "Secret Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch" said -- mankind will now begin to understand that in a new era of true enlightenment, the exclusive material consciousness will have to pass away in order for human nature to implement new tools at quantum change.
Seraphin

Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

Seraphin wrote:Alright Rosie, here's the Pensieve. :lol:

As you may know, I have a very active spiritual community which consist of Deities, Angels, Saints, Spirits, Animal Spirits, Daemons, and Dragons and I have only received messages up to now through channeling.I receive them through a mixture of clairaudience, trance, sometimes vision and automatic writing: sometimes it's one, sometimes the other, sometimes all.

There's only one thing I have to share for now. Some of what I received before is intended for a book :lol: . No, not really, they were actually very personal. :oops:

Anyway, this is the channeled message I received from my spirit guide who call himself Ling Hui . I consulted the entity in order for him to help me with a formidable information dissemination task. It's all about the Mayan Prophecy (you know the 2012 End of the World prediction).

I contacted Ling Hui through the Looking Glass Ritual

At first, nothing really strange occurred but after several minutes, something extraordinary happened to me. I was sitting on the floor at that time, looking at the mirror, when I distinctly "saw" with my mind's eye a man wearing a red Chinese robe enter my room. He's a tiny old soul with silver white hair. He stood beside my bed, looking at me intently. A few moments later, the man spoke his message without even asking me my inquiry.

According to the entity Ling Hui, the Mayan people had some contact with other extraterrestrial beings who gave them knowledge about the celestial bodies and they were taught by them.This explains how the Mayans were able to foretell accurately the planetary movements without the use of modern telescopes and other equipments.

The "December 21, 2012 Ending" according to him, doesn't really mean the end of the world but the end of a cycle or an era. This means that a new kind of world consciousness will begin to take form which will also affect the way of the physical world and otherworlds. Ling Hui said that everything in the universe is intertwined and all has relations to each other. The phenomenon that will happen on the physical plane has a parallel event in other dimensions and realms.

Ling Hui continued to explain that the new consciousness means a better knowledge or understanding of the meaning and the purpose of life and it's existence. Many cultures and religions will gradually transform based on this new knowledge and understanding. A lot of new philosophies, teachings and revelations will emerge, spiritual beliefs will gradually shift and scientific inventions will increase. Religious and government organizations will be shaken.

Then Ling Hui abruptly ended the message by saying, "We are through."
Thanks for sharing Seraphin! I really love your answers,you never fail to amaze me ^^
That's not the first time I heard the same thing about entering another state of consciousness.
The book Ancient secret: The flower of life says the same thing. A being called Thot that existed in the age od Atlantis gave the author the same answers ans you got. I don't know how much of the truth ia in the book, but this is really amazing that people all over the world get the same message.
I'm really interested in channeling (obviously as many other things,I'm a very curious creature ^^'). Did it come spontaneously to you (the first channeling for instance) or did you practice. How does one even practice for that?
Sorry for being so curious :/
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

I love your curiosity Sylar :D . Actually reading your questions, I was reminded of a young Seraphin. :D

I'm amazed that what I got from my spirit guide are the same answers the author of that book got! Nice to get confirmation like that!

*doing my happy dance again* smiley_dance

I remembered my first channeling session was of another spirit guide. Surprisingly, it came spontaneously! I was 22 years old at that time when I enrolled myself to a Esoteric Eastern Mysteries Class here in my place. Almost all their students and graduates are already practicing healers, psychic readers, witches, etc. Healing, automatic writing, speaking in tongues, going into a trance and other forms of mediumship were all part of the training of that said class.

My first induced trance state occurred during a ritual in which all were asked to dance energetically to the sound of drums and percussion instruments, followed by uttering prayers, soft chanting and reading special passages from different sacred books of the Orient.

As for the practice, if one really want to learn this skill, he needs to learn how to quiet his mind first... to meditate. He also needs to learn active or dynamic meditation. Here the meditator has a specific objective or purpose in mind like "channeling messages from the higher worlds."

In active meditation, one begins with passive first to reach a very relaxed mental, emotional, spiritual and physical state. This may simply consist of counting downwards or practicing some breathing techniques. Once total complete relaxation is achieved, then he can begin with the active or dynamic meditation through "visualization" -- visualizing the entity/spirit you want to contact through your mind's eye or third eye.

Of course, one can practice these two types without any negative effect or confusion. The first is only a part of the other. Different disciplines, organizations, schools of thoughts have different theories about the value of various ways or methods when channeling messages from spiritual realms. Some practitioners of Jewish Kabbalah, prescribe strict rules regarding the entities you're going to call (I read some books telling that one should only contact the angels of God). They believe that certain entities have an effect on the subtle energy circulating in one's body; but others don't think so. For the shamans, you can practice channeling through shamanic journeying. Eastern Traditions are more into dancing and theatrical performance in order to get to the altered-conscious state of mind.
Seraphin

Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

I see. Those kinds of meditations are not strange for me. I did that spontanously without knowing it was meditation, years ago because I really like to visualise and imagine things. Except I didn't yet visualise an entity or a spirit. Will try that.
I did passive meditation a while ago, when I was practicing for astral.

Your story about your first channeling is truly amazing :) It's wonderful an you are blessed for living in a such community where there are people meeting and doing those kinds of things. I live in a closed minded country, very rearly are people curious and open to explore :/
Have you ever done channeling or similar things under influence of some kinds of drugs (I know it's quite a straight forward question, I hope you don't mind). Because I read a lot about Ayahuasca and peoples' experiences, it's amazing, I'd like to try that one day.
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

No. But my fiancee use herbs and drugs since her path consist of shamanic practices. Earlier this year she partook of a small quantity of herbal concotions and went through a complete sitting of "The Tibetan book of living and dying" which goes for 6 hours and 7 minutes, remaining in meditation for that time. The concoction wasn't taken to get high, or to produce visualizations, but rather to open her up fully to the experience in a way that would be very difficult otherwise.

Shamanic herbs/mushrooms can facilitate the opening of awareness and can be used to channel the spirit world, but they're not a prerequisite; plenty of seekers find and experience spiritual reality without them.

The results of any substance use depends on what substance is used, the intent with which it's being used, and the path of the individual. Some folks have had deeply enlightening - and very real - experiences while using sacred herbs for that purpose. Not all spiritual paths will lead to the same results; use of sacred herbs is not for everyone, and for some, the results will be a distortion of reality -- but for others, sacred herbs simply open awareness and allow access to perceptions of spiritual reality, and what is perceived is not a distortion at all. It really just depends on the individual.
Seraphin

Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

I understand. Well pretty much most of the things that involve spirituality are subjective and depend on the person.
I asked because I know a lot of people that have had spiritual experiences with drugs. Hope you don't mind me asking.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Channeling

I've been known to be a day tripper. I never thought about it spiritually before. In fact, the opposite, I typically remind myself "it's just a drug", as in saying "it isn't real" and therefore if not real then not important and certainly not divine. However, one of my friends recently mentioned to me she thought I may be more open to spiritual events because of my use of hallucinogens. I didn't think so, but it's interesting to read your post, Seraphin. It makes sense.

Rosie [HIBISCUS]
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Me (even though I'm not using it) and my fiancee personally prefer the natural herbs/mushrooms over "chemical substances" because these natural pants also have natural DMT or N-Dimethyltryptamine that has the ability to create psychic experiences. Research in this area has been conducted by Dr. Rick Strassman and he has presented this in his book entitled "The Spirit Molecule" , but anyway that's just us.

Certainly one who would use these substances for recreational purposes might misinterpret the experience. This is why I have mixed feelings of the use of them because of the big tendency for these drugs to be "abused". It may be spiritual herb/plant now, but subsequently you might just creatively skirt the regulatory precautions and claim using the substance for spiritual purposes even if you're real intention is for recreational use. Putting and reading the precautionary measures is very easy. Ensuring full compliance would be a draconian challenge. It's a double-bladed sword which can either be a beneficial spiritual and actually even medicinal leaves or be a gateway to total disaster.

Anyway, I'm a firm believer that before our souls came down into this world, they were already high. The ultimate high. But because of our deeds, diet, practices and consciousness, this "highness" is reducing its strength. Here's what happen? Our body thinks for itself and doesn't want to listen to soul anymore. Soul feels trapped, oppressed, pressured and pushed into doing materialistic things it can't stand.

In ancient times, the best way they know to get high again is by sinking their heads into a deep pot of herbs, especially with juicy DMT, and then thought processes to bring higher learnings into the realm of human intellect, teachings about higher worlds, the spirit guides, angels and such that seemed so "out there." They let their souls try every way they can to bring this into their gray matter brain and to get their blood-filled heart pumping over it.

But again as I said, we can facilitate our abilities without using drugs; actually just by eating vegetables and fruits which are also full of DMT, we can open up the doors of perception for the soul.
Seraphin

Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

RosieMoonflower wrote:I've been known to be a day tripper. I never thought about it spiritually before. In fact, the opposite, I typically remind myself "it's just a drug", as in saying "it isn't real" and therefore if not real then not important and certainly not divine. However, one of my friends recently mentioned to me she thought I may be more open to spiritual events because of my use of hallucinogens. I didn't think so, but it's interesting to read your post, Seraphin. It makes sense.

Rosie [HIBISCUS]
Which drugs did you take? I never tried anything besides weed because I had quite a lot of bad experiences and also I feel like my brain enhances usage of any substance by at least 10 times. I had weirds experiences with only little drugs intake so I wonder what are your experiences if tou don't mind sharing :).
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

Seraphin wrote:Me (even though I'm not using it) and my fiancee personally prefer the natural herbs/mushrooms over "chemical substances" because these natural pants also have natural DMT or N-Dimethyltryptamine that has the ability to create psychic experiences. Research in this area has been conducted by Dr. Rick Strassman and he has presented this in his book entitled "The Spirit Molecule" , but anyway that's just us.

Certainly one who would use these substances for recreational purposes might misinterpret the experience. This is why I have mixed feelings of the use of them because of the big tendency for these drugs to be "abused". It may be spiritual herb/plant now, but subsequently you might just creatively skirt the regulatory precautions and claim using the substance for spiritual purposes even if you're real intention is for recreational use. Putting and reading the precautionary measures is very easy. Ensuring full compliance would be a draconian challenge. It's a double-bladed sword which can either be a beneficial spiritual and actually even medicinal leaves or be a gateway to total disaster.

Anyway, I'm a firm believer that before our souls came down into this world, they were already high. The ultimate high. But because of our deeds, diet, practices and consciousness, this "highness" is reducing its strength. Here's what happen? Our body thinks for itself and doesn't want to listen to soul anymore. Soul feels trapped, oppressed, pressured and pushed into doing materialistic things it can't stand.

In ancient times, the best way they know to get high again is by sinking their heads into a deep pot of herbs, especially with juicy DMT, and then thought processes to bring higher learnings into the realm of human intellect, teachings about higher worlds, the spirit guides, angels and such that seemed so "out there." They let their souls try every way they can to bring this into their gray matter brain and to get their blood-filled heart pumping over it.

But again as I said, we can facilitate our abilities without using drugs; actually just by eating vegetables and fruits which are also full of DMT, we can open up the doors of perception for the soul.
I agree with you. I think synthetic drugs, especially because you can rarely get high quality drugs, we mostly get really bad mixtures of lots of things, can damage you more than do any good.
Natural herbs if taken in reasonable amounts can be definitely used to raise our spiritual awareness.

I also agree Seraphin on the spiritual high idea. I think our enviroment, the food we eat and generally our lifestyle prevents us from entering the higher dimension of consciousness. I kinda like conspiracy theories so I think the people that are actually ruling the world don't want people to become spiritual and to explore other dimensions of consciousness. That would change everything,right? Hopefully the 2012. theory is the truth ^^

DMT is in all vegetables and fruits or just some sorts?

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”