Review: Witch Crafting by Curott

Review and recommend pagan, spiritual, Wicca, & witchcraft books.
Vesca

Review: Witch Crafting by Curott

Post by Vesca »

This book can be borrowed for free in ebook format here: https://openlibrary.org/works/OL263326W/Witch_Crafting

This is a Wiccan 101 book. It covers everything from training your basic skills for witchcraft (meditation, visualization, etc...) to the God and Goddess to various associations, crafting spells, potions, and herbalism.

If I wasn't already pretty well set in my path and if it wasn't Wicca, I would actually be pretty interested in purchasing this one. I may purchase it anyway, just because it covers so much ground so succinctly.

The author writes very clearly, it is very easy to navigate through the book, and even if you've been practicing for a decade it still is a good refresher and you can still probably get some new ideas or try out a few of the practices in it for personal growth.

In a nutshell, if you're looking for a good book to start out your path with, this would be a good candidate!
EndlessNameless

Re: Review: Witch Crafting by Curott

Post by EndlessNameless »

I own the book and I think its great but (for me) really hard to read the entire thing not just random chapters, but I find it hard to read now if a book doesn't really get my attention from the beginning, But I have it in print and its a really great book!
It seems no one can help me now, I'm in too deep,
There's no way out, This time I have really lead myself astray.

-Runaway Train by Soul Asylum
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

I didn't get the impression that it was really meant to be read from beginning to end in one sitting, but it was sectioned off in a good way for people to dip into a subject they were interested in and read the 15 page chapter (or however long it was) and then come back another time to refresh their memory or look at something new. It sounds like you get the same impression?
EndlessNameless

Post by EndlessNameless »

Yes I did
It seems no one can help me now, I'm in too deep,
There's no way out, This time I have really lead myself astray.

-Runaway Train by Soul Asylum

Return to “Book Reviews”