Just a fun thought about water

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
emmet

Just a fun thought about water

Post by emmet »

What if we are water elementals? We produce water when we have intense feelings- Crying, sexual arousal, etc. We are 70% water, or so they say. I don't particularly take this in as a belief, but it's fun to think about. Any thoughts?
These thoughts are brought to you today by Sister Grass, Fire Princess, and viewers like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=342ndKL7C_k
Vesca

Re: Just a fun thought about water

Post by Vesca »

I always followed the idea that humans are made up of all the elements, and thus will naturally have associations which each element in turn. Not just a single element.

Plus, if I was actually a water elemental I would be rather annoyed that I couldn't melt entirely into a fluid and float around the planet at will. ^^
Lainara

Post by Lainara »

I like the Idea, but I also believe we all have facets of each element.

I also like to think that's why I can receive help from the elements, or moreover, they are willing to help me; That I am a child not only of the God and Goddess, but of the elements as well!
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Yes we have a connection to all the elements, but we started in water. All forms of life started from beings that evolved in water and crawled out on land one day. Our eyes are formed the way they are, wet with protective lids, because of creatures that started forming eyes first were under water. Same as to why we are made up of so much water. Then we crawled out to land or EARTH, we breathed the AIR, and we control FIRE. But I do think it's very cool how we are products of evolution and you can see our evolutionary process in our physiology!

Rosie
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I wonder has anyone tried to cast a circle in the water? Y'know, under water. I back floated in a pool and by focusing I turned one direction a full circle, then back the other way a full turn. Not casting per se, but using the water to turn me without a single swim stroke, just floating. then it started raining and I was distracted by watching the splashes at eye level. I got out when I heard thunder. It was fun.
Zeta_Star

Post by Zeta_Star »

Interesting thought. I do like to think that we all are of water but some more so than others. And yeah it's pretty crazy to think we're made up of 70% water!?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What d'ya s'pose keeps the other 30% from washing away? It's made up of earth, air & fire.
barker

Post by barker »

I'm gonna do a study on someone here, and say that the optimal balance of elements in the body is:
50% self-chosen element (water)
30% family-chosen element (air)
15% society-chosen element (earth)
5% universe-optimal element (fire)

I am definately 5% fire in the way I think but it's intensity changes, can be extremely. Does anybody else sense this sort of interference pattern? They have done studies to show that 5% is the ratio of selfishness. I think fire is the only element that can be truly selfish. So, I think a lot of people with traumas lost their inner fire and tipped the balance in favour of water predominantely. Just an idea.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”