Fast Cool Cars - Lots of pictures and content

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Stonehenge
Admin
Admin

Fast Cool Cars - Lots of pictures and content

Post by Stonehenge »

Just in case anyone was interested in looking at hundreds of cool car pictures and other related fast cool car stuff, then stop on by my web site at http://www.fastcoolcars.com it's very cool. While you are there you can see the special page that I have made for Starwitch's car, and my car also. Her car is the first car in the Imports section, (1996 Mitshubishi Eclipse, white with the personallized rear plate saying "HEX" lol) and mine is the first car in the Ford section. (1991 LX Mustang Coupe, black with black interior, :) Enjoy.

Ron
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Hey Ron, smileykiss2

You have a killer web site (and you know it)! Thanks for making me a special page for my HEX-mobile. I love you.

Love,
Starwitch
thasme

OMg Hubby JUst seen this..........

Post by thasme »

well Starwitch and everyone. lol. Now that Hubby seen the fast Cool car site Ron has up it looks like I'll never see ya'll again . :( seems my pc has been Taken Over!!! lol. He Bought himself for x-mas a Mustang Cobra "97" and he strokes it more than Me.. :( but i'll be ok, Cus I Know who has it all. In My 2003 PT Crusier GT..VROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM... lol. So Ron Lookie out Carl is coming to your site. Ya'll have a good one ......................Rena
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Make sure he knows he can send his picture and description in to the site (like the rest of them) to have it posted for everyone to see. Sorry to hear you've lost your computer to him. I never wanted to have that problem so Ron and I each have our own computer. It works out much better that way. :)

thasme

HUMM Gift idea.

Post by thasme »

Hummm sounds like what he is gonna get fer Val.day is a pc.. good idea... Rena
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Good idea Rena. :)

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”