Azure Lily's Otherworld Enhancing Potion

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Azure Lily's Otherworld Enhancing Potion

Post by Naudia Threng »

Materials:

-Glass container for liquids

-Small, smooth stones

-[Optional] Jingle Bells, Native American Drum, etc. (Some instrument that you can hold. I use these four little bracelets of jingle bells on each wrist and ankle)

Ingredients

1 tbs Damiana Leaf

1 tbs Catnip(you may know it as catmint)

1 tbs Peppermint Leaf

1 tbs Whole Hops Flower

1 tbs Salmon Roe

1 tbs Cinnamon (Add as much as you need, its mainly for flavor)

1 tbs Ginger

1 tbs Nutmeg

1 tbs Galangal

1 tbs Spearmint Leaf

1 tbs Star Anise

1 tbs Dill

1 tbs Lavender

1 tbs Rosemary

Water (The amount depends on the container you use)

Procedure

There are two procedures for this potion, depending on whether you plan to enter the upperworld or underworld. I often mix double the ingredients in one jar and then pour half of it out into the other jar.

Upperworld Procedure
(When not making or using the potion, keep in complete darkness.)

1) Collect all the ingredients in the container (excluding the water).
2) Mix thoroughly.
3) Fill container with water.
4) Make a circle on the ground out of the smooth stones.
5) At dawn, place the filled container into the circle. Dance the Salmon around the circle of stones. (This is where you use your bells, drums, etc. Whether you use those or not, I recommend playing some music.)
6) Store the potion when you're done. But, don't disturb the stones.
7) At dusk on the same day, put the potion back in the circle. This time dance the Snake and dance it in the opposite direction you did the Salmon.

Underworld Procedure
(When not making or using the potion, keep in direct sunlight.)

1) Collect all the ingredients in the container (excluding the water).
2) Mix thoroughly.
3) Fill container with water.
4) Make a circle on the ground out of the smooth stones.
5) On a new moon, place the filled container into the circle. Dance the Salmon around the circle of stones. (This is where you use your bells, drums, etc. Whether you use those or not, I recommend playing some music.)
6) Store the potion when you're done. But, don't disturb the stones.
7) On the following Full Moon, put the potion back in the circle. This time dance the Snake and dance it in the opposite direction you did the Salmon.

Using the Potion

1) Strain the liquid into a tea kettle, pot, or microwaveable container.
2) Heat the strained potion depending on the container you strained it into.
3) Once heated, pour into another container, make a toast to your totem, spirit guide, power animal, etc.
4) Drink! But, I'd sip it first, in case it needs more cinnamon.

Author's Note

I have built this potion and procedure purely off of my Shamanic path. Feel free to remove/substitute ingredients that you are not comfortable with or cannot use/obtain. This potion should put you in trance like state and increase your psychic abilities. Please comment any questions or concerns. And if you try this potion, share your experience. I feel that it greatly benefits my travels in the Otherworlds.

Disclaimer: Contact your doctor if you are unsure of how any potion may affect the medication you're taking or allergies/illnesses you may have.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.

Return to “Potions”