What's your "specialty?"

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
ekleipsis

Re: What's your "specialty?"

Post by ekleipsis »

I'm a pretty sensitive person, so I have a very empathic nature. I have also had weird psychic moments where I can sense when someone is calling or sense someone's 'aura' fairly strongly, though I believe that all ties back to my empath abilities. I am also able to sense spirits, and have even lived with one for a few years!
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

I would have to say that my specialties would be empathy and precognitive dreams.

I wouldnt say im a HUGELY empathetic person but its definitely in me. I seem to pick up on the emotions and feelings of people and animals a lot more than an average person would. Ive always been extremely sensitive and sometimes its draining. I feel drained after being amongst large groups of people ie shopping centres or even when im at my childrens school. I see it as a blessing and a curse.

As for precognitive dreams. I often dream of something and it comes true weeks or even years later! My most recent one was when i dreamt about being in a house that was for sale for months that my hubby and i LOVED. i dreamt that i was inside the house looking at the floors and planning all the new decor ect. Its like i was actually IN this house and it was SO real. The next morning i wondered if the house was finally sold. My hubby and i drove past it and there was a family doing yardwork out the front, no for sale sign to be seen. Needless to say it freaked my hubby out, he couldnt believe it. This house was on the market for almost a year and we drove past it often.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

You guys are so cool. Can I borrow each of you for a few things? Hehe. I have some missing rings and no sense of direction whatsoever. Unless I'm in a cemetery. Then I'll find anyone you need haha.
October

Post by October »

I have a pretty well-developed, shall we say 'shenanigans' metre. I know when someone's talking out both sides of their mouth and when they're going to fall through on commitments. I just know. I'm really very good at reading people and getting to the heart of a situation.

When I need a little auxiliary help, however, I turn to the tarot. I'm by no means an expert, but I find that I can combine my innate talents with the cards and usually come up with some pretty interesting insights.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”