internal breeze

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
doubleg35

internal breeze

Post by doubleg35 »

For a long time now I have always felt an internal breeze. It flows from my chest to my back. Hands to my face etc...it is calming and peaceful. Sometimes when something aches me or I feel exhausted it goes to that area and soothes me. Sometimes if I concentrate hard enough I can make it overflow so much that I end up trembling a little when it's too much and I end up feeling depleted. I have sometimes felt heat, water and electric type feelings. I have always searched for answers, but never know what it could be.
Deejean

Re: internal breeze

Post by Deejean »

To me it sounds like you have a very intense energy flow. I know when I get filled with energy too much I also will start to shake. Sometimes if I'm concentrating on something enough I will feel heat or electricity too. My element is water so a lot of the time I can feel it flow as a river would... especially if I'm working on slowing a storm.
Hope this helps :)
Dee [HEAVY BLACK HEART]

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”