I fit the profile for Gemini WAY too well

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Clairsentient_Wolf

I fit the profile for Gemini WAY too well

Post by Clairsentient_Wolf »

It doesn't matter which book about astrology that I read, I am a dead-ringer for my star sign: Gemini. I was born on May 25th, 1991 on a Saturday right before Memorial Day.

I am friendly and genuinely a nice person but as my Zodiac sign will tell you - I have a mean streak a mile wide. All Zodiac signs have their pros and cons but I believe on the Bitch Scale that I rank as high as A++. No, I don't go into all that messed up gossip stuff that some women do and I do not rip people off. If you've ever heard this before: An optimist sees the glass half full, a pessimist sees the glass half empty, a realist sees both sides to the argument, but an opportunist drinks the water from the glass. There's really no other way to describe me other than that.

I own it: I am a bitch, I do prey on the weak if only just to try to get them to fight back, and I am sneaky and cunning. Strong men run into battle with swords drawn...Smart men stay put and wait for the chance to use their cunning and sharp tongues to draw the enemy in. Call me a snake in the grass if you will but I'm really just the girl on the bleachers watching the show as if I produced it.

I also have quite the temper. I suffered soft tissue damage that I am still healing from when I repeatedly punched my desk chair (with a wooden back piece) because I could not punch my manager. In my teenage years before I learned to embrace this and control it, I had a hairpin trigger. I attacked people out of nowhere simply because they didn't like me. I've thrown beer bottles at people, oh the things I have done.

Yet here I am, pure and innocent as one can look. Do any of you recognize or connect with your sign that well?
Strong men run into battle and destroy their foes;
Wise men wait for their foes to destroy themselves.
YanaKhan

Re: I fit the profile for Gemini WAY too well

Post by YanaKhan »

I fit my star sign quite well too. When I read about Leo, it feels as if it was written about me.
I wish I could say I don't fit the bad sides of it, but I do.
I do, however know people who do not fit their signs at all.
ness

Post by ness »

I don't fit my sign very well. But that could greatly depend on other planets that influence me. I am a Capricorn but I might have lot of air and water sign qualities in me.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

ness wrote:I don't fit my sign very well. But that could greatly depend on other planets that influence me. I am a Capricorn but I might have lot of air and water sign qualities in me.
I would definitely check into getting your chart mapped out. I know that there's some websites that do a basic version for free, and in my opinion, it's plenty of information.

That's what I turned to when questioning my own star sign. I was born as a Sagittarius, and fit the profile pretty well (8/10 I'd say) but some things, like the extroverted, wild, flirtatious nature, I wasn't connecting to at all. After getting my chart done, I discovered that although the majority of my planets lay in Sagittarius, I also have a lot of Aquarius, and my Venus is in CAPRICORN. That explains a lot, and puts my mind at rest.

But yes, I'm not proud to admit that I ring true to my Sagittarius dark side as well.... Selfishness, bluntness, brutal honesty, very in-tune to people's feelings but doesn't care about them a bit.... A bit of a superiority complex as well, but hey.... I'm working on all of it. (Although I will say that, even though Sagittarians have a reputation for being very unfaithful lovers, I'd have to disagree for me...I'm very much a loyal lover and friend, if I care about them enough.)

~Falcon
ness

Post by ness »

Falcon_Heart27 wrote:I would definitely check into getting your chart mapped out. I know that there's some websites that do a basic version for free, and in my opinion, it's plenty of information.
I probably should. Recently I have been seeing that Capricorns are called "Goat Fish". I have never heard of this term before last month. Anyhow, after reading about that, I perfectly fit the bill. I am a goat but I have lot of Fish qualities in me.
Cats and Tea

Post by Cats and Tea »

ness wrote:I don't fit my sign very well. But that could greatly depend on other planets that influence me. I am a Capricorn but I might have lot of air and water sign qualities in me.
It may be worth it to consider your birthday. If a person is born on or near the 21st of a month, "born on the cusp" as it's called, may have qualities more similar to the previous or subsequent sign.

There isn't an aspect of Cancer with which I don't identify so I've always felt it to be a more than accurate match. It's interesting to see people who don't identify with his/her sign.
"You can never find a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
C.S. Lewis
ness

Post by ness »

Cats and Tea wrote:It may be worth it to consider your birthday. If a person is born on or near the 21st of a month, "born on the cusp" as it's called, may have qualities more similar to the previous or subsequent sign.
Hey Cats and Tea, I am not a cusp. I was born pretty early in January :D

I did find one article that explained the extremes as a goat fish with a dominant fish personality.
http://trustedpsychicmediums.com/capric ... ty-traits/
Clairsentient_Wolf

Post by Clairsentient_Wolf »

YanaKhan wrote:I fit my star sign quite well too. When I read about Leo, it feels as if it was written about me.
I wish I could say I don't fit the bad sides of it, but I do.
I do, however know people who do not fit their signs at all.
Lol Leos and Geminis get along very well. True story.
Strong men run into battle and destroy their foes;
Wise men wait for their foes to destroy themselves.
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

I fit Virgo very well for the most part, but I don't feel like I'm the nerve-wracked constantly-overworrying person. I don't worry about very much. If anything, I don't worry enough XD So... not sure what that's all about.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

I'm a gemini and I fit my sign well enough. My friends say I'm a typical gemini. I'm Social, get along with a variety of people, love having intelligent conversations, can talk for hours on various topics and can adapt to different environments pretty quick. But I've also been described as two faced, moody, cunning, sharp tongued and sarcastic

Sometimes I am convinced that I have bipolar disorder or something but then I'm just a gemini lol

The only thing un-gemini like about me is my initial social anxiety *shrugs* but once they get to know me, I'm pretty crazy and comfortable in my skin.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”