help me communicating with spirit guide

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
MoonshineChild

help me communicating with spirit guide

Post by MoonshineChild »

Hello fellow witches :)

I could really need som help from you guys. I can sense my spirit guide but I dont know how to see her or communicate with her. Are there special things I have to do so I can talk to her? I feel like i have much to learn from her, and it would be nice with some communication. I'm sure some of you guys know something so i would really appreciate it if some one gave me som tips

Thank you and blessed be

Leeza :flyingwitch:
Red Ember

Re: help me communicating with spirit guide

Post by Red Ember »

Hi Moonshinechild,

Its great that you are already able to sense your guide.

I'm not sure what your experience is with communicating with spirit so forgive me if I'm telling you something you already know.

My understanding of working with spirit is drawn from a spiritualist background. My experience teaches me that there are many ways that spirit can communicate with a person and each person is different. There is what is know as clairvoyant or clear seeing of spirit, clairaudience which is clear hearing of spirit, clairsentience which is clear sensing of spirit. There are a few others but these three are, in my experience, the mains form of communication. With each one of these you can either experience them subjectively or objectively, although objectively tends to be more rare.

I was always told that meditation was by far the best thing any person could do to help develop mediumistic abilities. So, if you are not already doing meditation it may be something to consider. The reason for meditation in relation to spirit communication is that during meditation we still ourselves and allow ourselves to centre and settle down. From there we can ask our guides to move closer to us and we are in a better place to become aware of any changes which happen as a result of them doing so.

The first thing I was encouraged to do was to ask my guide for a 'calling card'. In other words once I was centred I then asked my guide to come closer to me and impress upon me some feeling or sensation or vision that was part of their energy. So for example when one of my guides draws close to me I always feel my eyes begin to sting. Whenever I get stinging eyes I now know which guide is with me.

It takes time to build up a relationship with our guides, but it is so worth putting in the effort. Over time more of who they are will be shown to you.

Hope this may help in some small way.
If cats could talk, they wouldn't. - Nan Porter

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”