Hello, Everyone!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
creativemind243

Hello, Everyone!

Post by creativemind243 »

Hello there! I'm not too sure what to put about myself here, but even so, I'll try to keep this short!! I've been interested in Wicca for quite a few years now, so I've been studying it for a while. I've gotten a couple of books, read quite a few things on the internet, and seen A LOT of videos too!! Anywho, I hope to make some new friends on this site, and get some good advice! Thank you for taking the time to read this! Blessed be! :flyingwitch:
There is a battle of two wolves inside us; one is evil, It is jealousy, greed, and lies. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, kindness, and truth. The one that wins?
The one you feed.
theharmoniouscrow

Re: Hello, Everyone!

Post by theharmoniouscrow »

Hello and welcome! Love your avatar picture: wolves are one of my top five beloved animals :)
You are SURE to find like-minded and helpful people here and loads of information and advice :)
Dive in!
"It's often a person's mouth that broke their nose." - old Irish saying.

I listen more than I speak - don't mistake that for lack of opinion.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Welcome to the forum.
creativemind243

Post by creativemind243 »

Thank you both so much!! :)
There is a battle of two wolves inside us; one is evil, It is jealousy, greed, and lies. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, kindness, and truth. The one that wins?
The one you feed.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

A very warm welcome to EUTM. It's great your path has taken you in our direction. We presume you're here to learn and grow magickally and spiritually, and if that's the case, you're in the right place! We're glad you're here.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us and I look forward to getting to know you and to reading your posts in the boards.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”