I see a man when I close my eyes

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Gehule

I see a man when I close my eyes

Post by Gehule »

Hello all. I dont know if this okay to post this in here so if not just remove this topic. (sorry for broken english)
I need help because I have found that when I close my eyes sometimes there's a man right in front of my face, he just follows me around all the time and stuff.Short hair, tall but skinny, strong, protective. I see him but it's kind of hard to get very detailed I see him but I don't SEE him. What that'd about?
When you look at field of dandelions, you can either see a hundred weeds, or a thousand wishes
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: I see a man when I close my eyes

Post by Seraphin »

Personally, what do you feel about him?
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
popsthebuilder

Post by popsthebuilder »

Could be seen as a guide and protection of some sort. I would advise welcoming it and embracing it as long as no negative things come from it. Would regard it as a friend. Not to be worshipped though. Good luck.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, popsthebuilder.
When you have the time, please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you.
Lighter

Post by Lighter »

A follow-up question...

How does know whether something is good or bad? Should one listen to the emotional reaction? If no reaction, then good?
Cernunnos

Post by Cernunnos »

Generally human nature is to fear the unknown, you can't rely on your emotions entirely in my honest opinion unless you have experience in this field and aren't afraid of it, otherwise your fear will distort your intuition.
"I will darken the heavens and turn all stars to mice."
-Diana
popsthebuilder

Post by popsthebuilder »

Lighter wrote:A follow-up question...

How does know whether something is good or bad? Should one listen to the emotional reaction? If no reaction, then good?
If no reaction then is insignificant and irrelevant.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”