Requesting help interpreting a mental image

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Lighter

Requesting help interpreting a mental image

Post by Lighter »

Hi everyone,

Last year, when my eyes were closed I saw something new. The sensation was very surreal. I saw the image and the sensation of realism lasted a few seconds and then it was gone.

I should point that I think I am undergoing some kind of kundalini and back then, my head was constantly in pain of all energy works. When I saw this, I thought and called it "moon" however it might be something else. Moreover, whenever I was coming and going to home and saw the moon in the sky, I was asking for its help.

This is basically what I saw...
images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/a/aa83/aa834957/1071331/crescent-moon.jpg

It appears to be some form of moon crescent. The picture I saw in my mind,the white bortom was very white and the above part really dark.

I should point out that I do no spiritual exercises.

Does anyone know what this could mean? - it is a bit anoying not knowing the meaning

Is this what one would call an Orb?
YanaKhan

Re: Requesting help interpreting a mental image

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, Lighter. Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you!
graveghoul

Re: Requesting help interpreting a mental image

Post by graveghoul »

The moon is subject to all kinds of meanings. Goddess, facing your fears, emotions, tranquility, certain gods, the element of water, etc. It's all up for your own interpretation.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”