My little girls nature box

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
bluejay_1919

Re: My little girls nature box

Post by bluejay_1919 »

blue_moon wrote:Same with my daughter.... she gets picked at too.
It's really hard! Since I went through the same thing I could comfort her though.
Having to hide whats so special about you and whats special to you can hurt so bad.

I haven't really figured out how uploading pictures worked - sometimes mine show up another time they don't. I'll ask my kids if they want to share with your daughter.
Aw, I hate that your little one is picked on too. But like you said, I was also picked on for being different and that has prepared me so I can help my kids. I think in the end, our kids will be the stronger ones.

That would be lovely if you could share pictures! It would definitely put a smile on my daughters face :)
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Yes I think so too - our kids will be the stronger ones! We can help them through his.

I already went to get my treasures... we call it our explorer box because we explore natures beauty and diversity.

I'll get out the camera and take some pictures as soon as I have the kids in bed.
BB

Blue Moon
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

I will concede that they will be the stronger in the end, but that doesn't change one fact:
I don't like bullies.

Encourage your little ones to be different. This is where their strength will grow from!
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
Grimalkin

Post by Grimalkin »

How lovely, your wee girl seems like a real star! You must be very proud of her. I hope that if I ever have children, they'll be the same way.

Most kids do see the magic in nature. It's sad that so many people lose that as they grow up. I still have some of the things I collected when I was little and I've only just realised how precious that is. I'm glad they were kept. Interesting sticks, shells, stones... Even a couple of bones I found on the beach! :-D

It was very kind of whoever sent those crystals. I adore her thank you note - "to the wizerd" loveface
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

evil ed wrote:I will concede that they will be the stronger in the end, but that doesn't change one fact:
I don't like bullies.

Encourage your little ones to be different. This is where their strength will grow from!
In total agreement there, evil ed...I don't like bullies either. What's sad to me is that even as we grow up and some of us become "mature adults", there are still bullies!! Some people never change. Now I just realize that those people don't even like themselves and are scared of anything different.

Their loss for not opening up and getting to know all of us unique and beautiful souls :)
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Grimalkin wrote:How lovely, your wee girl seems like a real star! You must be very proud of her. I hope that if I ever have children, they'll be the same way.

Most kids do see the magic in nature. It's sad that so many people lose that as they grow up. I still have some of the things I collected when I was little and I've only just realised how precious that is. I'm glad they were kept. Interesting sticks, shells, stones... Even a couple of bones I found on the beach! :-D

It was very kind of whoever sent those crystals. I adore her thank you note - "to the wizerd" loveface
Thank you for the kind comments! We are very proud of our little girl. I have a feeling she too, will keep this box for a very long time :)

I did the same when I was little, having small altars in my bedroom and small gifts from nature. I was a weirdo as well and every kid called me a witch or cat burner...never understood that name considering I had three beloved kitties growing up. Cats always have a place in my heart. I guess it was just their way of being hateful. Worms and ice balls were thrown at my head quite often. Someone even killed a frog and left it mutilated body on my front door step. :cry:

Kids can be so cruel. And my daughter gets her uniqueness honestly as my husband is also unique. I wouldn't have our family any other way though.

I wish I had kept up my nature gifts but life took me on a crazy ride and I lost all that. So seeing Avanee embrace herself the way she is, is inspiring to me!

It was such a lovely surprise when we received the package full of crystals! She loves them and takes care of them like little breathing beings :) yes, I giggled at the cuteness of her thank you note.

I love the kitty pic of your icon or avatar thingie. Maybe when you have little ones they will take care of your nature gifts :)
Grimalkin

Post by Grimalkin »

bluejay_1919 wrote:Thank you for the kind comments! We are very proud of our little girl. I have a feeling she too, will keep this box for a very long time :)

I did the same when I was little, having small altars in my bedroom and small gifts from nature. I was a weirdo as well and every kid called me a witch or cat burner...never understood that name considering I had three beloved kitties growing up. Cats always have a place in my heart. I guess it was just their way of being hateful. Worms and ice balls were thrown at my head quite often. Someone even killed a frog and left it mutilated body on my front door step. :cry:

Kids can be so cruel. And my daughter gets her uniqueness honestly as my husband is also unique. I wouldn't have our family any other way though.

I wish I had kept up my nature gifts but life took me on a crazy ride and I lost all that. So seeing Avanee embrace herself the way she is, is inspiring to me!

It was such a lovely surprise when we received the package full of crystals! She loves them and takes care of them like little breathing beings :) yes, I giggled at the cuteness of her thank you note.

I love the kitty pic of your icon or avatar thingie. Maybe when you have little ones they will take care of your nature gifts :)
That is so mean. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Interesting they call you a cat burner when they are the ones doing horrible things to animals and leaving them for you to find. I hope they grew up to be a lot kinder than that.

Thanks for noticing my cat picture. That's Luca. :) Realistically, the only baby I'm gonna have for a good while! :lol:

I love your daughter's name, by the way. So pretty. Does it mean something?
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Grimalkin wrote:
bluejay_1919 wrote:Thank you for the kind comments! We are very proud of our little girl. I have a feeling she too, will keep this box for a very long time :)

That is so mean. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Interesting they call you a cat burner when they are the ones doing horrible things to animals and leaving them for you to find. I hope they grew up to be a lot kinder than that.

Thanks for noticing my cat picture. That's Luca. :) Realistically, the only baby I'm gonna have for a good while! :lol:

I love your daughter's name, by the way. So pretty. Does it mean something?
Haha, I always thought those kids were so foolish and hypocritical. I left the negative people behind in my past, but I hope they've become kinder as well.

Luca is beautiful!! We have two cats. One is my daughter's and one is my son's. They are spoiled little kitties. :lol:

Avanee's name was thought out for along time. I'm Guarani Indian and I had yet to find my birth mom and family at the time I was pregnant. I really wanted to embrace my culture and honor my family I knew I would find one day, so I loved "Avanee" which is spelled Avañe é and pronounced absolutely not the way it reads out,hahaha, but it's actually the name of the language that the Guarani Indians speak. Their language was formed from nature sounds of the jungles . It's a dieing language and it's not written either. In Sanskrit, Avani means "Earth". :)
Grimalkin

Post by Grimalkin »

bluejay_1919 wrote:Haha, I always thought those kids were so foolish and hypocritical. I left the negative people behind in my past, but I hope they've become kinder as well.

Luca is beautiful!! We have two cats. One is my daughter's and one is my son's. They are spoiled little kitties. :lol:

Avanee's name was thought out for along time. I'm Guarani Indian and I had yet to find my birth mom and family at the time I was pregnant. I really wanted to embrace my culture and honor my family I knew I would find one day, so I loved "Avanee" which is spelled Avañe é and pronounced absolutely not the way it reads out,hahaha, but it's actually the name of the language that the Guarani Indians speak. Their language was formed from nature sounds of the jungles . It's a dieing language and it's not written either. In Sanskrit, Avani means "Earth". :)
Oh wow, that's really interesting. I've never heard about that before. I must go and Google!
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

:lol: gotta love Google!
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I hope this will work...
Took a few pictures today of my childhood treasurr collection

BB

Blue Moon
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

blue_moon wrote:I hope this will work...
Took a few pictures today of my childhood treasurr collection

Beautiful! I will have to show my little girl you nature box! She will love the butterflies. She has yet to find wings. There are plenty of broken blue bird eggs in her nest...we are gifted with swallows coming every spring, on our patio,to build nests & have babies until summer. Your box is so colorful. Always keep it! :)
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

And thats just the old stuff....

I found yellow butterfly when I was nine <3 <3 (my kids broke it :( but it was so old and dry already..)

My kids want to show theirs as well - but they were so bussy. I'll remind them and share with your girl.
BB

Blue Moon
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

blue_moon wrote:And thats just the old stuff....

I found yellow butterfly when I was nine <3 <3 (my kids broke it :( but it was so old and dry already..)

My kids want to show theirs as well - but they were so bussy. I'll remind them and share with your girl.
Wow, that's awesome! That's sweet your kids want to share pics. Looking forward to them!

Return to “Altar Pictures”