Bad Spirits in Historic Downtown Area?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
witch_baby

Bad Spirits in Historic Downtown Area?

Post by witch_baby »

Hi, I will start with saying I have had a long history of dealing with dark spirits and haunted houses. I do not deal in the dark. I am not sure why. I see spirits and am a witch, so I protect myself. I have many a talisman for protection and have two blessed crosses and many protection crystals. I regularly sage my house, burn white candles and salt ring my yard.

My current residence is in a historical downtown area. We live in the downstairs of a converted house. The previous tenant upstairs was a drug addict, prostitute and had a drug dealing loser boyfriend. I believe she had either a demon or very dark entity attached to her and was into dark things. It took a lot of work and cleansing and blessing of the house but she is gone and the boyfriend in jail. I suggested to my landlord to cleanse the home and she said she would. I don't think she did however.

In the past few months things have gotten better. There are new, quiet people upstairs now. Well, recently I decided to start meditating with crystals before bed. I tried rose quartz and amethyst and those help me sleep. I tried natural moonstone and that was okay. I tried the black tourmaline I use for protection. BAD! I had terrible dreams that night. Since then, I have heard a very dark spirit or demon in my home and yard. The the following morning I saw a black cloud with a man's head come toward me and heard a loud "stop." I demanded it leave my house and it did. Then It was in my yard and I demanded it leave as well. Then it went into my neighbors side yard outside my bedroom window.

I saw a very large dark male figure walking. I felt a sickening dark presence lurking. I didn't even want to go out there to leave my house. The next night, it was cursing me and carrying on. I told it to leave and surrounded myself with white light and tried to blast it as well. I recited some prayers and now it's gone. However, my next door neighbors home now creeps me out and seems to EMANATE a darkness I had not noticed before. They are older, retired and seem like nice people. I am utterly creeped out.

Today I felt a dark, intense energy coming toward me and also saw a large dark, birdlike shadow fly over my home. I am nauseous and have a headache form the negativity.

I am not sure what is going on or how to handle. Any suggestions?
Last edited by Kassandra on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Paragraph breaks added.
YanaKhan

Re: Suddenly seeing evil spirits?

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, witch_baby.
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you.
witch_baby

Post by witch_baby »

I am pretty sure I did a long time ago. But I wil double check.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

First of all- you need to put up a strong protective shield around you and your house. Black tourmaline is great for protection. Cleanse your house and salt your windowsills.

Don't give the entity any attention as it is probably feeding off your energy.

I then suggest you do a banishment spell.

I'm not an expert but this is what I would do in this situation. I'm sure someone else will be of more help.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

I'm not an expert either, but is it possible that something had attached itself to the stone you used? If this entity hadn't shown up until you used the black tourmaline, it may not have been cleansed properly or not cleansed thoroughly enough. I would suggest cleansing your crystals just to be on the safe side. As far as I am aware, a sage and salt cleansing of the home and property, along with a grounded shielding technique, should at the very least keep this entity away from you. Would your neighbors be open to cleansing their home as well? That may also be helpful if they're willing.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
witch_baby

Post by witch_baby »

Thank you for the advice. I do have black tourmaline and I cleanse all my crystals and talismans regularly. I blessed them myself or they came from a warlock I trust and hold in high regard. I am thinking the meditation made me aware of the negativity. I don't know the neighbors too well. They are nice and the man had brain surgery fairly recently which stresses the lady out. I will look into a banishment and will try cleansing the house and yard again. I also got a St. Benedict Jubilee/Exorcism pendant today and will keep inside my home.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

It's quite possible something latched onto you while you were meditating. Apart from using stones for protection, do you ground, center and shield yourself before meditating? I always cast a circle before meditating to keep anything negative from getting in.

Let us know how you go! Sending blessings your way.
witch_baby

Post by witch_baby »

I think I have gotten rid of the negative entity & energy. I saged my home, burned white candles, blessed the windows & doors. Then I went outside & blessed the windows & doors. Then along the entire fence & items in the yard. I sprayed the perimeter with war water in a big spray bottle (got the creepy area in the neighbors yard through the fence) & then a salt circle around the whole house. Then a St. Benedict medal hung outside my kitchen and bedroom window. All is well now. My neighbor was me with the salt and asked what I was doing. I told her. She was cool about it.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Oh I am so glad to hear :) I was wondering how you went.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”