How to create a spell to get someone to move out

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
lithe_forager

Re: How to create a spell to get someone to move out

Post by lithe_forager »

I've heard of a few rituals and wrote them down in my BOS, I haven't tried any but probably will after the holidays dealing with my husband's brother's girlfriend :( there is the manner of sweeping energy out of rooms after the unwanted guest or someone leaves, to ensure that they will not return. Making a besom and maybe adding a protection charm to it may work. I thought about war water and putting it on doorknobs and such, but that is a very drastic measure and since it is in your house/sanctuary where you dwell and practice...it's not wise or else it can backfire on you and leave your space feeling icky?

I would definitely think about crafting a spell involving maybe your own sphere where you cannot be affected by this person's intentions and negative energy. And then cleaning and protecting the space. Putting charms in doorways to repel those who wish you malcontent? I'm sure a combination of these things will at least help you change or control the energy of your house. Making you feel more comfortable and maybe making the other person essentially leave their BS at the door.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

There is a pow wow spell. You put thorns from roses thistles or cactus spines on the doorway.
Not sure if that would help much in your case. ..
I guess banishing the person out of you life would help more.
BB

Blue Moon
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, Aliciatg1.
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you!
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

What exactly is the situation here?
Is this person lazy with their end of the rent? Are they no good for mutual house chores? Are they in a bad relationship?

Because I don't know the circumstance, I would try to bless and purify your room so that you have I safe, welcoming place to escape from (I just had to do this, I just moved in with my in laws and I needed a safe place), and perhaps look into a spell that could make the communication process a little easier... Perhaps with better communication, you and your roommate could either work out whatever issues you have, or you both could reach a mutual agreement that he or she should remove themselves from the apartment.

Just my 2 cents.
Blessings.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Vendredi

Post by Vendredi »

smogie_michele wrote:What exactly is the situation here?
Is this person lazy with their end of the rent? Are they no good for mutual house chores? Are they in a bad relationship?

Because I don't know the circumstance, I would try to bless and purify your room so that you have I safe, welcoming place to escape from (I just had to do this, I just moved in with my in laws and I needed a safe place), and perhaps look into a spell that could make the communication process a little easier... Perhaps with better communication, you and your roommate could either work out whatever issues you have, or you both could reach a mutual agreement that he or she should remove themselves from the apartment.

Just my 2 cents.
Blessings.
I agree.

I'd also like to add that, depending on the situation, it may be necessary to remove yourself.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There is a rental house across the street from me. Years ago, a fellow lived there who ran a lawn and plow service. His rigs took all the available parking space on the block, even though he had a large yard...probably was not allowed to park on the lawn. He was a loud mouth bad ass type and occasionally blocked my driveway so I couldn't get out, and threatened me once when I asked him to move. Long story short, as he clearly needed more space, I did a spell to find him a more suitable and affordable location, and in six months he left. I see his rigs around town: the other side of town.

But it didn't end there. Within a month of his leaving, new renters moved in. (sigh) a couple who were brawling, snotty, drunken and frequent arrests. The last straw was a drive by shooting, no one hurt. I rolled up my sleeves again. Get-the-heck-out! In ten days they were out...evicted, or moi? This time, however, I added a caveat that only peaceful renters were welcome. The place stood empty over a year; in a large city with several colleges?! I worried that interference was costing the owner his rightful income. :roll:

Third try-I visualized the house all warm and fresh. Nothing about who would live there. After some time, I noticed pickup trucks coming and going with wallboard and paint cans and appliances. Eventually it rented again and these folks have been there peacefully over 10 years.

The only "spell" I used was to see it, feel it, say it and let it go.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”