Symptoms of Love spell?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Lasiah

Symptoms of Love spell?

Post by Lasiah »

Peace be with all of you. I don't want to go into the long discussion as to whether or not a love spell has been put over me, and then people telling me it's just hormones or it's all in my head, so I will be direct and cut to the point. What are the basic symptoms of a love spell? Or a dream of me spell? I want to explain more because quite frankly I have had some odd experiences in my dreams that have been influencing my emotions. they used to occur almost every night and were extremely vivid. I will share one, just so people get the idea.

I had a dream that was almost lucid where some people held me down and inject a fluid into my left eye and told me "it's poison but you love it don't you?" and all of the sudden thoughts of this girl who I had been tell politely to leave me alone started filling my head, I woke up and I felt something running through the left side of my face and I was completely obsessed with her the rest of the week. To the point I was always blushing and couldn't be around people because I needed to think of her, and I couldn't stop saying her name, I tried to resist but it kept over coming me. Prior to this dream and since then I've had other similar dreams, but I need not go in detail other than saying they were odd vivid and involved occult symbols. I tried to share with some people at other forums but they all told me it was a soul connection and I felt mocked and berated for thinking something strange about the dreams.

I feel imprisoned to this girl in odd ways. I want to share and maybe later I will if it comes up, but for now I ask the basic question what are the symptoms of a love spell?
Aesiryth

Re: Symptoms of Love spell?

Post by Aesiryth »

Very interesting and intriguing. A normal love spell will just kind of compel someone to another. It won't make them obsessed like you are saying. It seems like you have been cursed or hexed in some way instead of having a love spell on you. Obsession is not part of a normal love spell. The person that has possibly put this spell on you has some sort of malicious intent for you thus giving a very odd, uncanny aura to your dreams. Suggestions I have are protection spells and smudging. Also try confronting this person and see how they act around you. If they act guilt, malicious, or totally normal you can infer at what's really going. I would like to know more about your situation as that would make evaluation that much easier, but on your own time :) Also what sort of occult symbols are you seeing?

-Aesiryth
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu
Lasiah

Post by Lasiah »

Now that we have a friendly interaction I feel comfortable to open up more of the odd occurrences in the dreams. The most recent of these dreams was drawing out a hexagram, while the chant of "As above so below" was being whispered into my mind. I have had some unfortunate encounters with Goat Deity that is often associated with that mantra. So Yes it makes perfect sense that it is a hex. One dream that was shortly after I told the girl my ethical views on relationships made it hard for me to talk to her I had this dream where I was following her around a planet, the planet had three moons, and in my head I heard whispering telling me how badly I needed to change my beliefs. I woke up, I was awake but it was like being in a trance, and I saw an image of me and her seducing each other very clear in my mind like it was happening, I didn't sleep the rest of that night and as I laid in bed the more I wanted to change and talk to her. It finally broke me even though I originally felt it was obviously dark but the temptation overpowered my will and I messaged her telling her I wanted to change and i'm sorry, then she blocked me, as I had blocked her.

I had these dreams before any real confrontation with her, the first one of these odd visions was a lucid dream where I woke up and I saw my hand turn into a baby and the baby attaching itself to me more and more. I woke up and I started thinking of that girl as if she was the baby and it started the pangs of the obsession. Another dream electricity was shooting out of her head into mine and a generator was buzzing behind her. of course these dreams happened almost nightly at one point, and I remember them all to some extent, many of them I can't forget because they are so vivid, but the last dream I feel is needed to share is one where she was playing a flute and lolled me into a trance with her flute and then started singing telling me what to believe and what to worship. I woke up with a near irresistible desire to worship and do what she said, but I was able to hold it off.

As far as occult symbols, the as above so below, a lot having to do with a Sun Goddess, and Pyramids.

I find it important to mention that one of the dreams along with me acting on what I learned from it gave me clues to what is causing it. Me and her were in a room together and this girl started counseling us. She looked at the girl and said "Now you've been having these dreams too?" the Girl nodded her head, she said "and whose causing them" the girl said the name of one of my friends that is very steeped in black magic. I got excited in the dream and said I knew a person with that name, the counselor looked at me and said "I think its the same one". I confronted him about the as above so below dream and he told he had been chanting it every night and my soul is connected to his, so that's why I dreamed of it. Then I confronted him on the dream where I mentioned that they accused him of being the source of the dreams and he laughed and said "of course i'm a dream walker".

one more thing, I have been having these dreams before I met my friend who practiced black magic so I know its not all his fault, though it seems he is admitting responsibility for something in my dreams. I have seen the girl three times since I told her I couldn't be close to her, inbetween three different spans of time. The first she looked tense and nervous and like she wanted to cry inside, the second she had a mischievous flirtatious smile, and the third time she looked scared and shocked and really startled and turned away from me as fast as she could.
Becks

Post by Becks »

Regardless of the exact source of these dreams and feelings...I hope you know you ultimately have divine control over your will. If you wish to be free of this you can. Do you regularly cleanse and protect yourself and your living space? There are great threads on this site about those practices.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, Lasiah.
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself, so we can get to know you better.

As for the spell you think you have, yes, it sounds very likely you are an object of a love spell. It also sounds like it's progressing into obsession.
I will agree with Becks - you need to shield, ward yourself and your home. Look around the forum, there should be several great spell for shielding.
Vendredi

Post by Vendredi »

Becks wrote:Regardless of the exact source of these dreams and feelings...I hope you know you ultimately have divine control over your will. If you wish to be free of this you can. Do you regularly cleanse and protect yourself and your living space? There are great threads on this site about those practices.
This is exactly what I was going to say.
Lasiah

Post by Lasiah »

Thank you, I'll definitely take note of the shielding spells and protection spells. Though I have used a couple. I heard that at the end of the day it's your will against theirs.
Vendredi

Post by Vendredi »

Lasiah, I am of the opinion that it can be a battle of wills if you wish it to be.

I mean... cleanse and protect yourself in the way that you see fit. Then every time that you feel attacked, so to speak, give energy to your protections. Understandably, you are giving a lot of attention to this love spell and black magic that may or may not be directed at you. That, in turn, could be causing a continuance of the disturbing dreams.

Change your focus. Or "don't feed the trolls."
Becks

Post by Becks »

Vendredi wrote:Lasiah, I am of the opinion that it can be a battle of wills if you wish it to be.

I mean... cleanse and protect yourself in the way that you see fit. Then every time that you feel attacked, so to speak, give energy to your protections. Understandably, you are giving a lot of attention to this love spell and black magic that may or may not be directed at you. That, in turn, could be causing a continuance of the disturbing dreams.

Change your focus. Or "don't feed the trolls."
I agree with Vendredi. If it truly is your will against theirs-then what we are saying is that each of us lives waiting to be dominated by someone with more "will" or power than us to shape our own lives. I just don't see it this way. I'm not saying we can't ever be influenced; I think we can. However, I believe as soon as we are aware what's going on-we have an inherent ability to change it. You literally have a divine right to protect yourself from "ass-hat-ery".

The thing is that you need to understand this, and let that fact in. If you think they have an advantage then as Vendredi writes-"you are feeding the trolls" and handing them your personal power. Stop it.

Clean you, clean your space, work on protection, and if you are able to you can even do some visualization/a spell where you envision that thread of "control" you have been talking about. See how it is connecting to you (how thick is it? What colour, where does it attach?) and then you cut/break it (scissors, a sword, a knife, an athame, a wand, tear with your bare hands if that is what your intuition tells you).

I didn't just cut that kind of thread....I personally went out into nature far away from my home, I went to some very strong trees asked them to help....some trees came forward, I wound around them, tangled the thread, then cut and had the end of the thread plug into the earth. I envisioned the hole, and filled it with good stuff, then I "sewed" it up. Give thanks and payment for assistance. Live in a desert? The stone people will help. I mean, do what works for you...see it how ever you want, but don't give them the satisfaction.

Realize your divine power and do something.

That's my two cents.
Lasiah

Post by Lasiah »

I actually managed to fix the problem I was having and haven't had the odd dreams the last two nights or overpowering desire. I did use some magick, and some of it was on my self for self discipline, I felt the energy of what I assume is her hex but for the first in so long now my will felt well enough to cast it off. I haven't had it bother me since. It was like a energetic rush and I actually felt like I was being released from something. I definitely have been feeling a decline in the pressure every day now. Aesyrith explained to me in some private messages what was probably going on and affecting me and all of it made sense.

I myself feel a little silly being so quick to yell black magick and getting advise. I tried a lot of things at this point for these dreams, and this was a last resort. It was on my mind so much my friends always heard about it and it caused me a lot of embarrassment all around. I almost paid money for these witchs to just talk to me, and I felt so weird and uncomfortable about where it was driving my life. Most of the secular world will think i'm crazy, and ever spiritual people will not always understand, but its not a problem any more its in the past. I feel its dealt with. Thank you for the great advise, this forum is very nice community.
Becks

Post by Becks »

That's awesome news! Way to go! :)

Return to “Love Spells”